Any musicians?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took piano lessons when I was younger for about a year, and then took violin for two years. Neither of them really resonated with me, so I dropped musical instruments altogether and just stuck to singing for fun.

But recently, I've developed an interest in the ukulele!

My SO plays all sorts of instruments, and is willing to teach me the ukulele when I feel ready to pick up an instrument again. He also said he'd help with my singing if I need it, so that's really neat!

Reactions: Iza
I'm a jazz musician, mainly trumpet but I also double on flügelhorn (a mellow-sounding trumpet-like instrument). I'm working towards a music degree and my favourite ensemble to play in is big band.

InCyberspace, I'm curious about the rapping now. XD

raichuu, I'm playing the ukulele too and i can say it has way more potential that most people think! I've tried many musical styles with it and it's so versatile. If you need help let me know, not that i'm that good, but i will try to help.

raichuu, I'm playing the ukulele too and i can say it has way more potential that most people think! I've tried many musical styles with it and it's so versatile. If you need help let me know, not that i'm that good, but i will try to help.
Thank you so much!!

That's very kind of you omg ;w; /

Once I get around to even purchasing a ukulele, then I'll let you know of my endeavors. =w=

I played piano since I was 5, don't play that much anymore.
I've had the opportunity to play marimba though :)
I played violin and ukulele but they hurt too much so I kind of dropped them..

It's amazing to realize how music has brought humanity together <3

I play trombone, and have since 6th grade. I was in marching band in middle and high school, and was 1st trombone in orchestra in high school. My trombone has valves as well as the slide, and is a bit more difficult to play than just a slide trombone. I can also play keyboards, and a jaw harp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back