Any one got a quick fix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzydeadthing

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that the single most obvious and easy improvement on ALL tamas would be a back light? I hate being in the car at night or having to move around because of shadows. The pixels aren't very sophisticated, but a back light would make the numbers and letters easier to read. :rolleyes:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

A backlight would be nice but it would kill the batteries a lot faster.

I have some virtual pets with backlights. The Giga Pets Plus. It's not so great. You really need a screen that lights up and not just a light on the side or bottom.

I have one with a glow in the dark screen. It's a custom job.

Picture here

Another picture :0)

So there is an idea if you can find some kind of glow in the dark paper.

It WOULD be nice if they could make tamas with internal battaries built in...Rechargabe...like...you know where the tab is when you get a new tam? well they could make that a port to charge the tama. It could be very useful for the backlight.charging it when you sleep and having an option to turn on/off the backlight. Not to mention having a built in rechargable battary would help make tamas more enviromental freindly!!! :angry: :angry: *and they would have to make car chargers! =D* And to cover the charging cable port to prevent dirt from getting in,they should have a little rubber peice...Look on certian MP3 players/and or cel phones to get a better gist of what i`m trying to say. B)

now im don making an hour long post.... <.< >.>

Edit: Now i need to find some glow in the dark paper! you replaced the background with it right mothra?

Still glow in the dark is neat... but the rechargable thing can really help the enviroment *even without a backlight!*....

Last edited by a moderator:
A super bright compact LED could produce light without putting too much of an additional strain, I think. Aside, I've written comments about "enviromentally friendly" alternatives here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=117963

I didn't want to repeat myself, so if you're interested, just read that linked post.

A backlight would be nice but it would kill the batteries a lot faster.I have some virtual pets with backlights. The Giga Pets Plus. It's not so great. You really need a screen that lights up and not just a light on the side or bottom.

I have one with a glow in the dark screen. It's a custom job.

Picture here

Another picture :0)

So there is an idea if you can find some kind of glow in the dark paper.
You always find ways to make your tamas and things so much more awesome!!!

How did you put it in there?

She simply did a little tamaoperation... There`s some sites about swapping out the background. I donno any specific URLs through... Try googing tamagotchi operations background. I`m preety sure you`ll have some luck with that.

Thanks for all the feedback... i'm totally going to try something to help make it easier to see, since I have to take a lot of road trips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back