Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a BNIP V5 and V6 in the mail. I should probably save for the M!X but I have no self control

Packaging gives me life

Waiting to get a P, mainly due to price. Even though it's a Japanese import, I can't bring myself to spend $45+ on a tama. 😞 Maybe when I get tax refunds or something.

Speaking of not having any self control...

Since we are new collectors and kind of in a... hype... me and my best friend both are waiting for...

Two blue 4u+ that should arrive in July. Not sure when, since they're coming to a friend of us in UK (it was cheaper in pounds than euro because of the Brexit lol) and he will be bringing them to us early in August. I hope.

Also, we couldn't help ourselves, so we're waiting for a m!x blue melody and a m!x pink spacey. I would have liked my m!x spacey in purple but it was already sold out. Oh, well...

Since they were so cute, we are also waiting for a couple of tenshitchi (pink for me, blue for him).

Lastly, we are also waiting for a couple of Tamagotchi Friends, one blue sapphire for him and one purple gem for me. Those should have arrived by now. I hope they'll be waiting for me when I go back home from work later. We got these before we even thought about getting Japanese tamas, they just took too long to arrive. I guess they're boring in comparison but since we have only played with P1 and V1/V2 it won't be so bad to make a slow transition into the cooler ones. :p

I hope we manage with the color tamas but I'm a little nervous. I'm kind of familiar with Japanese. I was a fansubber back in the day, so, even if timed stuff not translated it, I understand things here and there and can read hiragana and katakana (not kanji, at least not many kanji), so I guess the language stuff won't be such a big problem for me, but my friend has absolutely no idea of Japanese, so he's totally scared out his wits and looking for guides like crazy. But we are so looking forward to having them in our hands.

I have a Japanese version P1 and P2 coming in several days that I got from Ebay. Even though it's not a tama, I am also waiting on a green Nano Puppy (my favorite pet as a child; lost it some time during middle school). I really want to pre-order a M!X but hesitating cause of the price.

speaking of no control I now have a lime green 4U+ enroute along with my two mixes that I preordered but now i have no tamas I'll really want for a long while

I SOOO want a lime green 4U+ but I've bought too many tamas lately. -_-

I'm currrently waiting patiently for my p1 and ID L to come in the mail that I got on Ebay. One will be in tomorrow!

Just bought a Raku Raku Dinokun on eBay! I've never bought anything on eBay and I'm a bit nervous, but I checked it against some 'real vs fake' videos on youtube and it seems to check out. (It better, given that the whole thing came to $35...)

Just ordered a Tamagotchi Nano, yay! It'll be my first b&w Tama since I had one back in the 90s. I figured I should limit myself to under ¥2000 so I wasn't able to get my preferred shell, but I ended up with the "vivid flowers" design which is also pretty cute!

Excited to try out a simpler, more old-school feeling Tama :) It should arrive tomorrow or the day after...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a Tamagotchi Nano, yay! It'll be my first b&w Tama since I had one back in the 90s. I figured I should limit myself to under ¥2000 so I wasn't able to get my preferred shell, but I ended up with the "vivid flowers" design which is also pretty cute!

Excited to try out a simpler, more old-school feeling Tama :) It should arrive tomorrow or the day after...
I recently got my Nano and I love it. <3 I have a custom one though.

Today is day 13 of my long wait for my TFDT to arrive. (Keep in mind, I just ordered it yesterday)

Time has slowed to a crawl since I ordered. Haven't played since V3 - V4.5, although I helped watch a V6.

Can't wait to get back in the game!

Excellent! I'm excited for it. So cute and tiny :3
It is very simple, but the game is surprisingly challenging and the animations are really cute. It makes it nice and easy to care for though, and is small enough that I can take pretty much anywhere (and simple enough that I don't have to worry that it'll die if I don't put it on pause!)

-----

No technically Tamagotchis, but I am waiting on my Tamagezi and Cocotama purchases. They're coming from America though, so I wouldn't be suprised if they take another week.

I'm waiting for a green 4U plus! :lol:

Which I ordered only yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the tamas I've been waiting for have already arrived. Only one more is yet to come, and hopefully soon, a Tamagotchi Chibi. Yeah, I know most people think of the Chibis as an accessory, more than an actual tama, but I like their smaller size and simplicity. On my list for the future are a Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotch, and a Tamagezi. I almost had a Gezi, but the seller ran out of stock, so the order had to be cancelled. Perhaps another time!

I'm now waiting for a Pocket Pikachu Colour, since I found a good deal on ebay!

The Dinokun showed up and it's so cute, though the buttons initially took some convincing to work.

I am very curious about this ridiculously fake Pokemon Pikachu and working on telling myself that $26 isn't worth the satisfaction of knowing...

Just bought a yellow 'Chuppi'!

idk what that is but it looks like a bird Gyaoppi and I'm excited.

still considering that fake pikachu tbh

Spacy ver M!X, I ordered it quite some time ago so hope it gets here soon!

Waiting for a yellow and green P's that my friend english patched and put downloads onto for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back