Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got myself a debit card, so now I'm looking intently at some things from JYW and amiami, as well as amazon. But currently I'm only waiting on my 4U+ and melody m!x
Haha once I got a card my collection grew pretty quick :lol: Have fun! I have $6 on my card right now and all I wanna do is buy deco stickers lol

Now I am waiting for 4U from Ebay, it should be deliverd next week... so excited! ^_^ And, this week, I am going to buy The tamagotchi PartyOn! for WII, hope it will be as good as I think... :rolleyes:
Wow how exciting, I almost got a 4U but went with the m!x instead, hope you love it! And I think the Tama game for the wii is really cute/fun, I think you'll like it :lol:

I'm waiting on my white 20th anniversary M!x to get here from Japan :lol:

I'm so excited to get it, everyone seems to love it, and I keep looking at threads and blogs and its making me so excited for the postman! (and a little impatient hehe)

It's currently in Osaka (yay for tracking numbers and great sellers!), and I'm in lower Australia so it shouldn't be too long.

Yay! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha once I got a card my collection grew pretty quick :lol: Have fun! I have $6 on my card right now and all I wanna do is buy deco stickers lol

Wow how exciting, I almost got a 4U but went with the m!x instead, hope you love it! And I think the Tama game for the wii is really cute/fun, I think you'll like it :lol:

I'm waiting on my white 20th anniversary M!x to get here from Japan :lol:

I'm so excited to get it, everyone seems to love it, and I keep looking at threads and blogs and its making me so excited for the postman! (and a little impatient hehe)

It's currently in Osaka (yay for tracking numbers and great sellers!), and I'm in lower Australia so it shouldn't be too long.

Yay! :wub:
Mine is in Tokyo, so it´s quite long way to Czech Republic... :D But hopefully it arrives on estimate date... 22.2

Mine is in Tokyo, so it´s quite long way to Czech Republic... :D But hopefully it arrives on estimate date... 22.2
Haha oh wow that's a long way to go isn't it? :lol:

But guess what is a bit funny, mine has an estimated date of 22.2 too!! :D

Thats super funny, I'm going to remember to check back with you and see if you get it on the same date!

~Pee Kay

My Yasashiis have shipped today. Well, I guess it shipped yesterday in Japan, but for me it has been shipped 17th which is today for me The shipping I got says it will get here in 2-4 days, but I can't imagine it actually getting here in 2-4 days. It will at for sure be here in a week(or two). I'm so excited. I have a white and blue one coming in one package! * On a side note, I'm also waiting on two boxes of hoppe-chan!

I ordered a V3 a few days ago just so I'd have a tamagotchi that doesn't require too much attention all the time so I can run it during work and stuff, and it's expected to get here between the 18th and the 24th
I finally have a tracking number for the V3, and according to the info thing iy should get here soon! Being that it's the weekend now, it'll probably get here while I'm working during the week though

The last thing I'm waiting on is a new pierce, which should get here in the next few days.

20916876-2bfe-4bb9-a61d-a38f0236e131_zpsrbus9grf.jpg

They made it this morning!

I ran outside and checked the mailbox when I saw the mail van by the curb in front of the house. I saw the little brown paper in my mailbox that they leave you when you have to sign for a package. Luckily the mail lady was still parked when I ran up to her and then she got the package out of the back for me! It was perfect timing. A moment later and I might have had to wait until tomorrow to get them! They are so beautiful :wub: I decided to not open them since they are New in Package. I guess I will keep my eyes open for a used on I can actually run!

I found a good deal on a keitai akai yesterday so I went for it! It should be here in the next few weeks.

Thanks to getting my financial aid refund at school and not buying anything for myself for awhile - I thought I'd work on my Tamagotchi collection a little bit, so now I'm waiting on:

-Forest Tamagotchi (yellow)

-Mothra Tamagotchi (white and green)

-Angelgotchi (blue)

-Gengintchi

-Tamagotchi Osutchi Mesutchi (2pcs)

I'm buying the Gengintchi and angelgotchi to "replace" my existing ones - they're my favorite ones of the Japanese versions that I've played, and they both have a stripped screw so I can't get the battery door off. So I'll just keep the old ones for show and play the new ones.

Never owned a forest tamagotchi, mothra tamagotchi or the Osutchi Mesutchi - heard lots of great things about the Mothra and the Osutchi Mesutchi ones :)

Nothing til the Sanrio M!X comes out. I just got Spacy and Melody m!xes (both blue), and the Anniversary m!x in white. I'm having lots of fun with those, and they're my new favorite.

I'm waiting on my anniversary m!x. Hoping it'll be here early next week. I've also preordered the Sanrio m!x.

Also waiting for my M!x Anni, like Spacey. Can't wait!

Just bought a V3, too, but that hasn't shipped yet. It'll probably be a while before I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a clear yellow Japanese P2 yesterday. It should be here by next week - I'm excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back