Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for my Sanrio M!X... It's been in my countrys customs for a week now...I'm starting to get impatient :angry:

My Sanrio M!X finally arrived but now I have to wait two more weeks until my birthday D:

Anyway, I've ordered a Japanese Oceangotchi that I'm currently waiting for :wub: I hope that it'll arrive this week ^_^

I'm waiting for a Tamagotchi Original. :D I got an online pre-order in for a purple one with The Entertainer, which is a British toy-shop chain.

I'm waiting for a blue Q-pet. It's in CA right now, and should be here shortly. I just got a blue CYOI Entama on the 19th that I'd been waiting for for a few weeks.

I ordered another M!X Anniversary Gift since I sadly lost mine at the Polish airport when I was leaving to Japan.

Not preordered yet but I for sure will be placing an order for the new Digimon X, and probably the Meets once the preorder is on JYW.

I finally scored an English angel a few days ago after searching for one for quite a while! I've got a Japanese one already but I'm still excited to get it.

I'm waiting for my first Ketai Akai that I'm going to pick up from the post office after work today ^_^ Guess it's also going to be the last tamagotchi for a while since I went a little crazy the last two months :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just pre-ordered the new P2 yesterday! My local GameStop isn't getting any in stock on the 30th (I live in a small town...), so I'm having it come through the mail. I'm getting the galaxy shell design. ^_^

My Tamagotchi Original shipped on Saturday! :D

I can't believe that it's been almost a year since the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini hit the UK, along with the struggle to actually get hold of them. Getting a Tamagotchi Original has been pretty hassle-free, by comparison.

Yeah it's like they finally realize people want them or something. XD

Was waiting for my remake P1 and P2's to finally be freed of the street date restriction at Gamestop... and now they are! Woo!!

well... here I am again :D I recently ordered a white 4U (as I got an amazon gift card for my birthday <3 ) that should arrive soon and yesterday I finally gave in and ordered a P2 re-release XD I'm excited :D

Today, I pre-ordered a Tamagotchi Meets Fairy Version in pink from HobbyLink Japan, so now I'm waiting for that!

This will be my first-ever colour Tamagotchi, so it should be a pretty different experience! :tarakotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sorry to double-post, but I'm no longer able to edit my previous one!

I'm now also waiting for a copy of the Tamagotchi Game Boy game to arrive, thanks to AnniChu's recent thread inspiring me to go for it.

I just couldn't resist adding a somewhat unusual item to my virtual pets collection, here! :lol:

I just bought a Morino and two Angel Gotchis! One of the Angel Gotchis is broken, so I'm thinking of trying to fix it. It's not a big deal if I can't fix it though because spare parts for vintage tamas are always good to have. :)

I bought another blue Q-pet a couple of days ago. I really enjoy this bootleg, and I want to see if the IR connection works. It's located in the USA, so I won't have to wait as long as I did when I bought my first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back