Any tips?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing really comes to mind, except read the directions. Lol. Other than that if you need any help, be sure to go to the "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" and "Tips and Tricks". You'll find loads of information there.

in the games:

jump: i keep my fingers on all the buttons and wait till it lights up and then press b.

bump: whenever i try hard i am bad. i close my eyes and just hope.

heading: i stay in the middle till i have 2 hit a ball so i can go faster.

slot: never played so i dunno.

I have a tip for ya,the codes you'll need,

1. first go to the shop and after 2 seconds press the A button three times

2.then type in this code acbcabac

3. then this code cbaacabc

4.next this code abbacbcc

5.this is the fourth code bacbcacb

6. and last this code bcbacaba

and that will get you some cool stuff from the shop!!! and they work I've tried them no joke!!!! :angry: :angry: Tami11 Out!!! :angry: and if they don't work or you need to tell me something just write back to me.

I have a tip for ya,the codes you'll need,
1. first go to the shop and after 2 seconds press the A button three times

2.then type in this code acbcabac

3. then this code cbaacabc

4.next this code abbacbcc

5.this is the fourth code bacbcacb

6. and last this code bcbacaba

and that will get you some cool stuff from the shop!!! and they work I've tried them no joke!!!! :huh: ;) Tami11 Out!!! :lol: and if they don't work or you need to tell me something just write back to me.
Yeah... if you put in all 5 secret codes you get a secret item.

:D i got a little something something when u buy a chest from the shop there is a chance u get money !!. :D ;) :D :angry: the 3rd one i bought turned my tamainto a audult it was turned to the matchmaker i was furious! and after that he lost all his hungry hearts and happy hearts!!! but the good thing is it will loose weight :D

I have a V2 and it's a lot harder to make money than a V3. But You can connect with all other versions, and even breed them with other versions too! They're really great, and i almost like my V2 better than my V3.

:D i got a little something something when u buy a chest from the shop there is a chance u get money !!. :D ;) :D :angry: the 3rd one i bought turned my tamainto a audult it was turned to the matchmaker i was furious! and after that he lost all his hungry hearts and happy hearts!!! but the good thing is it will loose weight :D
Eh... that's only for V3... not V2...

And...

isn't this topic from 13 months ago?!

Well you basically just need to take good care of it if you dont well it will die. Good Luck!!!

buy a pc (computer)when it comes into the shop for something like 2500 points its not

a waste of points 'cause if u make your tama use it like 25 or 30 times it will get full

training points

it can only be used by an adult

hope it helped p.s someone posted game hints dont ignore them use them to

get more points

hope it helped peace out dude :ph34r: :D :wub: i just had to say that im not really a hippy

infact im the opposite of a hippy!!!!!!! :) :huh: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back