Any v2 questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamadog

Reaction score
Hi! I am Gabs + I'm new, But I'v had my 2 tamas 4 over 1 year! I will be here nearly every weekend. Not in weekdays 'cos I gotta go to school. :eek: I need some friends too, so please say so if you want to be my friend. :D 8 or 9 year-olds please. :p 10 year olds r OK. ;) You can also discuss your tamas with me 'cos I have 2 v2s and they r teens. :) My boy has a PC and maracas and the girl just has maracas. :lol: I will answer all tamagotchi connexion 2 questions so please ask some or offer to be my friend and all that.

love Gabby

P.S: these are my fav characters-

:lol: :eek: :huh: :( :huh: :mellow: :ph34r: :(

CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND? CAN I?CAN I?CAN I?CAN I?CAN I?PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My e-mail is on the bottom in blue.Can you please be my friend? :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :( :( :mellow:

:( I hate to break up all the fun, but... We're not allowed to make open-topics like this. We can't really make topics ike "Hey, anyone have any questions? If you do, then reply!"

Sorry. But, rues are rules. We sorta need a guide to close this...

Hi there Iamadog,

I appreciate that you would like to make friends and wish to help out, however, general come-to-me-for-help topics and chat are not allowed on TamaTalk. If you would like to make new friends, write a topic in the Introductions and ask them to PM you. PM system is where you can chat or the chatroom when it is open. Now if you want to help, the best thing you can do is browse around these help sections and reply to new topics instead. :lol:

Regards

Bell Sprout

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back