Anybody have Nintendogs that can give me tips?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Starr

Reaction score
Nintendogs

Does anybody have Nintendogs? I do, I have Lab & Friends. I have a little Pembroke Welsh Corgi boy named Scooter, and I just adopted a white Toy Poodle girl, and I'm going to name her Vanilla. I haven't named her yet; just adopted her five minutes ago. I've never had Nintendogs, I just got it yesterday. Scooter has been in three Agility Contests, he's heading to Master Class. I've got about $500, and I'm new to Nintendogs. Can anybody give me some tips? Many thanks!!

:hitodetchi: Miss Starr :hitodetchi:

I have a Nintendogs too! But I have Dachshund and Friends.

It seems that you already now how to do Disc competitions, so it's useless to give you tips on that.

Btw, on Obedience Trials, washing your pet will make the score higher.

For other tips, you can search them up on the Internet. It'll have tips on everyone!

Have fun with ur dogs!

i hav nintendogs. i hav the lab and dalmation ones. i dont know any tips for contests but i have one for finding more items:

1. pick the dog that can go for the longest walks.

2. when drawing your route go through as many items as you can and then go to the park and then straight home

3. when your walking the dog and get to the park switch its accsesory so it saves.

4. switch the power off once you changed its accesory, dont walk home.

5. switch the power back on and repeat what you have just done.

Here's a tip:

When going for walks, watch the top screen. If you're walking your dog and the dog on the top screen isn't moving, but the dog on the bottom screen is, that means a present or some trash is going to appear.

Hope I helped!

Here's a tip:
When going for walks, watch the top screen. If you're walking your dog and the dog on the top screen isn't moving, but the dog on the bottom screen is, that means a present or some trash is going to appear.

Hope I helped!
yeh i noticed that. and since you know that there is something coming you know not to run to fast

I have Dalmatian and Friends. <3 It's pretty fun. I have a beagle named Bella and a cavalier spaniel named Ginger. They're pretty cute. ^^ Hmm, tips. Idk if you already know this but when you go to the discount store, scroll down to the bottom to see if they have toys like the jump rope or the talking bird or the pull rope. I believe the discount shop is the only place to get those things. =n.n=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back