Anyone else in Summer School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Summer School Phsyical Education, not because I failed, but because my school mandates one semester of Phys Ed per year, and I wanted to get my credits for this upcoming school year out of the way and make room in my schedule.

I'm done with that though. The three week long course was over yesterday.

We don't have summer school where I live. Not that I would need the extra school. -.-

No but i want to go because i failed 3 courses

so i only have 5/8 credits

Woohoo :/

No. Never have been, and not planning on it, either.

But the girl that threw an onion and fork at me at lunch has summer school! XD

I always thought if you failed an honors class, they would just put you in a regular academic class level...

@ChocoToken: That's what I thought O_O

@Cinderpelt: I wish I could do that, I'd love to get PE out of the way :p

@kk445: Who? Morgan? Missy? Jordan? O:

@Anyone who reads xD:

How low do you have to get to go to summer school? D or lower? Or what? I've never been in Summer School so I is curious xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cinderpelt: I wish I could do that, I'd love to get PE out of the way :p
It's wonderful, because here swimming is part of the Phys Ed curriculm, and being there was no Summer Gym option at the junior high, I know how aweful it is to have to swim in the middle of the school day and get your hair all wet and soggy. Summer Gym is much more convient, and now I have room to take Photography :p

EDIT: Sango, you have to downright fail, and I think you have to fail a whole semester, not just a quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's wonderful, because here swimming is part of the Phys Ed curriculm, and being there was no Summer Gym option at the junior high, I know how aweful it is to have to swim in the middle of the school day and get your hair all wet and soggy. Summer Gym is much more convient, and now I have room to take Photography :p
Lucky. We have mostly running and sports for out PE, it's just awful X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back