ANyone else's tama make a slight buzzing noise?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my i pod makes that metal sound when you put your ear close to it and listen....it's not like it's loud or anything :D
I know what you mean, but My iPod doesnt make that noise when i put it to my ear at all

I've noticed that the buzzing is synchronized to the animation on the screen. When she's just moving around, it goes "beep-beep-beep" with each step she takes. If she's doing one continuous animation, like if she's saying "no" to playing a game, it changes to a continuous "bzzzzzz".

It's very quiet, but I can tell.

did you debug it? cause www.tamenagerie.com said her's buzzed for a while when she debugged it.

hey 4 of my tamagotchis r uk and ALL of them make that noise (anyway its only the sound cos if you turn it off it doesnt make that noise)

hoi, mine doesnt make a humming noise, it makes a beeping one, like a heartbeat! anyone know what it means?

no i dont but i hear a beeping noise !?! :hitodetchi: i wonder wat it is ooooohhhhh aaaaahhhhh lol :hitodetchi:

Well... I have a connection and I used to hear but then the bateries ran out and when I hit download on the tama I held it close to my ear and it wasnt there... o_O

Well... I have a connection and I used to hear but then the bateries ran out and when I hit download on the tama I held it close to my ear and it wasnt there... o_O
OMG! OMG! OMG! I JUST PUT MY TAMA UP TO MY EARAD IT KEPT BEEPING LIKE BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP IN A STEADY RYTHYM! PLEASE HELP!!!!! IS THIS NORMAL?!?!?! (I think it did this before.... ;) )

now... i hit the a butten and it was gone but then i listened again and it was a lower beep... now its back!!!

If u have the tamagotchi conexion version or u can call it the uk version ;) it dosn't make that noise the american ones seem to though so hes not crazy ;)
Actually,Mine is a UK Tama & it makes the noise.

I like listening to it before I go bed XD

I hear a "beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep" sound.... but then again its happened with my 2 V1's AND my 2 V3's :( :)

Mine goes bep, bep, bep in the tone that last played on the Tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back