Anyone have a Genjitch Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimko

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a Japanese Genjitch (made in 1998 I think?), but I'm wondering whether it would be worth spending over $40 on it :chohimetchi: . Its got cool characters, but not many people on this board seem to talk about it. Would it be considered rare?? :ichigotchi:

Read about it here.

:kuribotchi: :) ^_^

[SIZE=11pt]I had mine running just a couple of weeks ago. It's interesting. Seems to need a lot of care at times. The characters aren't fabulously cute but it's unique.[/SIZE]

$40 isn't such a bad price. I have seen them sell at $60 and a little more. Yes, it is rare.

I'm not nuts about it but I never have been. I have a couple of friends who have them, they just love it.

I really want the caveman tama too. I just like the Caveman guy. hes cool

I have heard about it but never had one.

I just noticed something in the growth chart.

dosen't the cavewoman kinda look like the secret character

in tamagotchi ocean?

If u dont no what a Genjitchi Tamagotchi is, go to Mimkos link. That site helps alot!

I have one and i really like it. Like the person said up there the characters arent that cute but they are really cool. The caveman makes a really cool/wierd noise when you press the buttons instead of the regular beep. ah. and when you dont take good enough care of it the characters can de-volve. pretty cool.

i think its worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back