Anyone have any videos of a tama dying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotamas

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong topic,feel free to move it to the right place,this was my best guess. But, does anyone have video of a tamagotchi ddying?I saw one of mine die 2 years ago,but I vaguely remember it,and I am very curiouse.(Sorry my post is so long)

[SIZE=21pt]why would u want a video of a tama dieing! This is not right! it is sad when a tama dies and i think it is sick to want to see them die![/SIZE]

For gosh sake soccer_gal94 she simply wants to see how it happens!It's not like it's something real with actual feelings!Don't overeact about such things.

[SIZE=21pt]why would u want a video of a tama dieing! This is not right! it is sad when a tama dies and i think it is sick to want to see them die![/SIZE]
Get over it. I want to see one die too. Plus, if you don't like it, don't watch it. Quit being a baby.

-C.M.

For gosh sake soccer_gal94 she simply wants to see how it happens!It's not like it's something real with actual feelings!Don't overeact about such things.
Well me thinks they are real, but tamagotchis don't die, they go back to their planet. So me is fine with that

I think gotamas wants to see a video of passing Tamagotchis is to know if his or her Tamagotchi is gonna die.

Well I heard they drop dead on their face. You can see your Tama Dying Here, scroll down to Spudilike's post.

And it doesn't matter if it has been 7 hours, not everyone lives in your time zone, it's not like were ignoring you, we just don't come then and there, so BE patient.

it's funny when tama's die.

they have the skull above them and they go on the floor, then they start moving from side to side, then they die. ahahhaha

Well me thinks they are real, but tamagotchis don't die, they go back to their planet. So me is fine with that
They do die. If you don't take care of it and never do anything that's when they die.

-C.M.

Well I heard they drop dead on their face. You can see your Tama Dying Here, scroll down to Spudilike's post.
And it doesn't matter if it has been 7 hours, not everyone lives in your time zone, it's not like were ignoring you, we just don't come then and there, so BE patient.
Hey cool, I'm the 4th person who posted on that topic... anyways, that looks so cool, and scary. Wish I could see a video. But a picture is better than nothing.

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back