Anyone have experience with 'Japan You Love' shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseychild

Reaction score
I just bought a tamagotchi ocean and a tamagotchi Morino from Japan You Love's website. Does anyone have any experience with this shop? Is it reliable and trust worthy? It seems to be but I'd like other people's opinions.

Thanks!

Yup! They've been really great for me. In my experience, their stuff tends to arrive earlier than estimated, and they sometimes send little extras like stickers and packs of Tamagotchi-themed tissues.

I've used them multiples times (actually, my P's just came from them), and yes, they're definitely reliable. They've always shipped quickly (with a tracking number, in my experience), their items are well-packaged, and everything I've received from them has been in whatever condition was stated. Plus, their communication is great. I've contacted them in the past to ask questions about items, and they would get back to me quickly. I'd definitely recommend them.

Do you mean Japan You Want? Never heard of JYL. As for JYW, excellent services.

Do you mean Japan You Want? Never heard of JYL. As for JYW, excellent services.
Haha! Yes! Thank you for correcting me! :)

I've used them multiples times (actually, my P's just came from them), and yes, they're definitely reliable. They've always shipped quickly (with a tracking number, in my experience), their items are well-packaged, and everything I've received from them has been in whatever condition was stated. Plus, their communication is great. I've contacted them in the past to ask questions about items, and they would get back to me quickly. I'd definitely recommend them.

Yup! They've been really great for me. In my experience, their stuff tends to arrive earlier than estimated, and they sometimes send little extras like stickers and packs of Tamagotchi-themed tissues.
Thanks guys! They seem to be really good! I'm glad I went through them now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back