Anyone have one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddoxsmommy11

Reaction score
Anyone have a tamagotchi lanyard and tamagotchi plush which you can carry your tamas in it? I just ordered one on amazon. Shishimatchi!!!! :)

I have a Mametchi one :) came with my famalitchi great to attatch to bags ect !

I don't, but I am thinking of doing so, as it's a good idea. Even for the Tama-GO. the biggest thing that I want, is one of the little charms that comes with it, HA.

I have a Shimashimatchi one, too. My cousin got me it for my birthday.

I have a Mametchi one and I use it constantly. A Christmas Tree Shop was selling them for just one dollar. I should've gotten more of them. xD

I have a mametchi lanyard

With an itchigotchi, Mametchi, Memetchi plush thing

I have two Memetchi pouches. One, a friend gave it to me. And the other I got for Christmas.

I don't, but I am thinking of doing so, as it's a good idea. Even for the Tama-GO. the biggest thing that I want, is one of the little charms that comes with it, HA.
I don't want to be the spoiled egg, but the TamaGo doesn't fit in the plush lanyards, as they were made before the T-Go :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Memetchi one... I used it for a while but the Memetchi part fell off and almost lost it and the tama. Thank Gotchi-king someone picked it up and gave it to me. If I carry it anymore, It doesn't have the tama inside, its just the Memetchi keychain part.... I rarely carry it because I'd hate to loose it anyway.

@ FullBlownWitch....

Tama-go had this box thing, but I wouldn't recommend it as its just cardboard...... Coin Purse or Camera Zipper bags work really well for the Tama-Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back