anyone here agree when I say neopets stink?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think tamagotchis and neopets are both FuN!!!

i play with my tamagotchi version two all the time, and i have my own neopet

WE NEOPIANS DO NOT DO THAT!! :blink: :blink: :blink: WE DO NOT TRY TO BE FREAKS.THE ONLY FREAKS ARE ADAM,NoObS,AND YOU! :eek: THERE ARE MORE THAN 1000 MEMBERS ON NEOPETS.NEOPETS ARE SOLD WORLD WIDE! :angry:You are so mean.I hate you. :D *crys a sea of tears and sorro*I go on neopets so I can have friends.I do not have any real friends.
#1: Ok, fine.

#2: I'm not a freak, I go outside.

#3: Saying I'm mean. and then crying does not pose a very convincing argument. You lost this turn.

#4: I'm sorry to hear that, but you'd have friends if you weren't on Neopets so often. And again, this is not a very good pro-neo argument.

WE NEOPIANS DO NOT DO THAT!! :blink: :blink: :blink: WE DO NOT TRY TO BE FREAKS.THE ONLY FREAKS ARE ADAM,NoObS,AND YOU! :eek: THERE ARE MORE THAN 1000 MEMBERS ON NEOPETS.NEOPETS ARE SOLD WORLD WIDE! :angry:You are so mean.I hate you. :D *crys a sea of tears and sorro*I go on neopets so I can have friends.I do not have any real friends.
o_O;

Umm....I don't think so.....more like a billion if you

scroll to the bottom of the site.

Anyways, I don't really like Neopets anymore. First they had Micro Pets then neopets came out to be a virtual pet and they made a site......they got the idea to make the site from the virtual pet. I really think they should release more instead of sticking to the website all the time.

Gawd. Can't you all just get over yourselves? Everyone has their own opinion and if you don't like neopets don't use it. I enjoy spending some time on neopets because for once I have an account with no numbers in it.

Act you age for goodness sake!

Gawd. What geeks.

If everyonme was weird then, you havent seen anything yet! The boards are complete trash now. I've seen everything on neopets, when the site was hacked (which they deny) how they favortise players you name it! when the boards became uetter trash unfair freezings began. When my account was finially frozen lets just say I finially quit. And I am happier now that I am finially free from neopets. Tamagotchi is so much better.

don't be such a baby. And you know what the other 90% of the neo population is? FROZEN MEMBERS!

If everyonme was weird then, you havent seen anything yet! The boards are complete trash now. I've seen everything on neopets, when the site was hacked (which they deny) how they favortise players you name it! when the boards became uetter trash unfair freezings began. When my account was finially frozen lets just say I finially quit. And I am happier now that I am finially free from neopets. Tamagotchi is so much better.
PWNED!

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back