Anyone here have a Nintendo Wii?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Does anyone have the WarioWare Smooth Moves game for their Wii? I have a question about it.
I don't have it, I don't even have a wii, but I have played it. Soooooo... what's your question? :huh: :furawatchi:

i have a wii- its awesome.i've got like 10 games for it and about 50 for the gamecube.hardest game i got is madden 07 it so hard-the most ive scored in 1 game is 13 points. i also have open season- it so fun- u get to throw rabbits like spears and use skunks as stink bombs. :rolleyes: :mametchi: :mametchi:

pm me if u want to talk about the wii!!!!!!!!!!

The story about the lady and water, we heard a clip of the people who ran the contest joking about someone dieing from it. It was like, water poisining or something or other..

Man, I wish I had the Nintendo Wii! ^_^

[SIZE=21pt]Wii♥ Nintendo[/SIZE]

I like the Sonic Lord of the rings game, it looks fun!

OMG SOMEONE GIVE ME A WIIIIIII!!

-Runs around the room-

I MUST PLAY LEGEND OF ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS!

AND WARIO WARE!!! T-T

-Jumps out the window-

O___________O!!

Sorry i just really want one. xD

I want one also, I plan to make my wii name Mametchi if no one has already taken it.

And lemme guess what game kingme0001 is talking about

*ahem*Tamagotchi: Party on!

*I am sorry if I make someone mad but they had it coming*

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I wish I had the Nintendo Wii! :wacko:
[SIZE=21pt]Wii♥ Nintendo[/SIZE]

I like the Sonic Lord of the rings game, it looks fun!
sonic lord of the rings? :blink: :)

Its Sonic and the secret rings (unless u dont live in the US)

and i have it. Its my least favorite game.

Its good BUT wario ware and rayman are way better!

WARIO WARE 4 LIFE!

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone here have Trauma Center: Second Opinion for it? I can't get passed the level called 'Dormant Ability' the one where the is a thrombus in a person's spleen and you have to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back