Anyone know japanese?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddoxsmommy11

Reaction score
Hey!! I'm currently learning Japanese and was wondering if anyone on here knows or is learning as well! I love the culture and I think the language is great!

Uhm, I can speak a little bit of it. Nothing that I could have a conversation with but I know numbers 1 to 3, snow, hello, thank you, thank you very much, good bye, and probably a few more words.

I've been working on my reading skills. I like to pick up words here and there, but really it makes a lot more sense to me when I can write them down and remember them that way :)

-Purn

こんいちわ!おなまえわあぃしあです。はじめまして!o(^▽^)o どおうぞよろしく!(* ^_^ *)
Just so you know - your konichiwa should have a "ha" as the last symbol.... weird Japanese writing system ._.; I'm not quite clear on what your name is and.... doara(?)zoyorushiku...... ???? o_O;;; I apparently still need more practice ._.

-Purn

こんいちわ!おなまえわあぃしあです。はじめまして!o(^▽^)o どおうぞよろしく!(* ^_^ *)
Good afternoon! NAME and SITE Ishiadesu Wow. Hajimemashite! (we start our relationship, equivalent to nice to meet you in English) each bear such Yoroshiku o! (be kind to me, based on how you used it)

Just thought I'd try my hand at translating. :D

*EDIT*

The language is indeed great. XD About as close to a perfect language as I can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only know greetings, and a couple of other stuff.

I remember that Ai means love, uso or usoda means something around the word 'lies'

And I can't spell 'no'

I know most of the hiragana characters and very few katakana characters. The only kanji I know is 'love', and I know a few vocabulary words and phrases, but that's it. So I really don't know very much xD

I know Mary had a little lamb, hello, goodbye, good morning, yes and no, how are you, 1-4 and twinkle little star.

mary had a little lamb: Mary-San no hitsuji hitsuji hitsuji. Mary-San no hitsuji kawaii-ne

also now thanks to Maddoxsmommy11 I also know I like strawberries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back