Anyone know the times for the training 'attention icon' on Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyblue

Reaction score
I know I've read that on the Tama-Go an exclamation mark will show above your tama's head or it will beep for attention for no reason. Just wondering if anyone knows the time between each, or if it's random.

Thank you!

I should also say I'm really just looking for the best way to train my tama. I've got him on the toilet everytime, but didn't start getting training bars until he turned into a toddler. So whatever the best way is to fill up the training bar completely is what I'm ultimately after.

The most effective way to train your Tama is to catch the "pee-pee wiggle dance", because you get three training bars each time you do it.

I believe the calls are 10:30, 1, 3, and 7...? I'm a little rusty on that, but it's certainly around those.

Not sure if there's a specific time for the pee-pee wiggle dance. I think it all depends on when you hatched your TMGO. Here are the poop cycles for each stage though:

Babies: every 10 minutes

Toddlers: every 1 hour and 40 minutes

Teens: every 2 hours and 20 minutes

Adults: every 3 hours and 20 minutes

If I remember correctly, the training bar doesn't start going up until you start toilet-training in the toddler stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most effective way to train your Tama is to catch the "pee-pee wiggle dance", because you get three training bars each time you do it.

I believe the calls are 10:30, 1, 3, and 7...? I'm a little rusty on that, but it's certainly around those.
How come when I got Kuromametchi, which is an adult, I trained him for the pee pee wiggle dance but the bars still didn't go up? It stayed on 10, in which I had previously trained. Nothing happened after 10 bars. Why?

How come when I got Kuromametchi, which is an adult, I trained him for the pee pee wiggle dance but the bars still didn't go up? It stayed on 10, in which I had previously trained. Nothing happened after 10 bars. Why?
Once your TMGO reaches adulthood, you can't "potty-train" your character anymore. Kind of makes sense that it's done during the toddler and teen stages.

But if he got 10 training bars, he should be potty trained. At least, when I had adults they were always potty trained when they had 4 bars...

But if he got 10 training bars, he should be potty trained. At least, when I had adults they were always potty trained when they had 4 bars...
Then why do I still have to clean up after them? Aren't they supposed to clean up after themselves at this stage?

Only if your training bar is up to 13 or +
How do I make it go to 13? It stayed at 10 no matter how many times I trained them. This is strange. The bars wouldn't go up.

I usually stare at the screen as long in the day just watching and waiting for it to do the pee-pee-wiggle-dance. :rolleyes:

You can ONLY train the toddler and teen characters.

my Hoshitchi did the same thing at like 3:40 I think. so I had to potty train Hoshitchi. she will become a Chamametchi if I do Good Care. or I would evolve her to Makiko..............so she won't be potty trained after she becomes an adult Tamagotchi.

And the training doesnt have to be filled for the adult to be trained...Or at least that's what's happened on my tama-go. I got a gozarutchi and he only had a couple training bars because he was left along for a day while in the teen stage. Just today he turned 6 and he's going to the toilet himself...this is totally new...all this week he would poo on the floor. Then voila today he goes to the bathroom on his own. weird. and he only has 5 bars...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back