Anyone remember me...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBScool

Reaction score
I left along time ago cause people were ignoring me and I had had enough! So I left... Im just going to try again and do my best.... :( :huh:

Hi MBScool - welcome back, long time no see!

Glad to hear you're going to give it another try! Don't worry so much about people ignoring you :mellow: Just post in your fave forums and I'm sure you'll soon feel like you were never away!

Fun Stuff is a good forum if you don't want to be ignored! There's a gazillion fast reply topics going on there - have fun!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS: Hold on, don't you have another User Name here already?

I love Baby Kiki is one of your TamaTalk Names isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have seen you post a few times.

Welcome back! Glad that you decided to stay.

How were people ignoring you?

Yeah, I remember you ;)

[SIZE=22pt] Welcome Back! [/SIZE]

Just PM me if you forgot anything :furawatchi:

Hi MBScool - welcome back, long time no see!
Glad to hear you're going to give it another try! Don't worry so much about people ignoring you :furawatchi: Just post in your fave forums and I'm sure you'll soon feel like you were never away!

Fun Stuff is a good forum if you don't want to be ignored! There's a gazillion fast reply topics going on there - have fun!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS: Hold on, don't you have another User Name here already?

I love Baby Kiki is one of your TamaTalk Names isn't it?
[SIZE=14pt] Yeah, I know the account I love you baby kiki, but I do not know this one. Oh well...[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Wow... Long time, no see.... I remember you. Welcome back!

- Tama -

I remember you MBScool!! I know i even posted in your departure topic!

Well anyway welcome back - I'm glad you decided to come back to TT.

Hope you enjoy it more the second time around

GK1

I left along time ago cause people were ignoring me and I had had enough! So I left... Im just going to try again and do my best.... :gozarutchi: :)
Long time no see, my friend. If you don't remember anything, you can PM me or other peoples, and the peoples or I will do their best to answer your question.

Thankyou everyone! I will try my best to get a fresh start! :gozarutchi: Hopefully I will make evn more friends now!

I got a new avatar and siggy! Hope you like them! :gozarutchi:

Thanks Crikeys! Ive always liked yours! I love pokemon and I love dragons! :gozarutchi:

Thanks Crikeys! Ive always liked yours! I love pokemon and I love dragons! :gozarutchi:

I wuv Pikachus so much that I couldn't get my hands off it! :gozarutchi:

Pikachu is soooooooooooooooooooo(cant go on forever lol) cute! I wish you could actully get pokemon I would defintly get a Pikachu! Then we could battle! Opps off topic! They should make Poke'Talk!

Sorry for being off topic, but I would make a forum called PokeTalk! lol

:)

I remember you! Welcome back! Nice to see you! :gozarutchi:

Fun Stuff (as TamaMum mentioned) is an awesome place to hang out. Loads of people there! It's Nice to just sit back and enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back