Anyone Still Listen To Green Day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
I still love Green Day. :<

I've never been a fan of any other fans but them. xD Anyone have some suggestions? Just NOT my MCR or FOB.

I like Holiday by GD!!! Oh I hate it whenever your situation happens to me. Whenever I like something that isn't 'in' anymore so I'm just sitting in my own little corner listening to the song or band by myself.

:)

Chatterbox

They'e awetacular!!! But...what about that one song that got nominated for a Grammy....the name escapes me...

Green Day is so cool! My friend is obsesed with Green Day. >.> It's getting kinda annoying. I still love Green Day! <333

Last edited by a moderator:
Green Day is alright, although their songs were way overplayed by the radio stations. Must I bring up the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" massacre? I was in favor of my ears falling off rather than to hear that song again. Thank god they stopped playing it!! (Although I do hear it every once in a great while)

Green Day..hmmm...they're too publicized. The guy's voice isn't all that spectacular, although some songs are really catchy! ;D

I like Holiday, and Boulevard of Broken Dreams. (I can play teh song on teh piano!)

Seems they've been laying low for a while, letting FOB, MCR, GC, and several others take the spotlight. My verdict? They'll release another album sometime '09, and blow us all away again, stealing everyone elses thunder. xD

Seems they've been laying low for a while, letting FOB, MCR, GC, and several others take the spotlight. My verdict? They'll release another album sometime '09, and blow us all away again, stealing everyone elses thunder. xD
Hah, As much as I love MCR's thunder, I would love a nice, not teeny'fied show every once in a while.

Although I'm not the biggest Green Day fan, I must say, I'm quite glad that they have impacted music the way they had.

And a little or big known fact about Green Day and My Chem, Frank Iero learend how to play the guitar by watching Billie Joe play. =]

yes he did <3

they say, they are working on a new album and may release it sometime this year or next....im hyped.

what I hate is when people say they like them, but they only listen to the new album . . . their not fans if they do.

I've been a Green Day fan for a couple years and I have listened to songs off of every album, including SOSH and Kerplunk. If you're looking for recommendations similar to Green Day, the Sex Pistols, Ramones, or The Who were some of the bands that influenced them. I personally can't wait for the new album. I miss them.

I also heard about how Billie and Jason played at the Gilman a couple nights ago and I believe they're doing a mini-tour for Pinhead Gunpowder. It's nice to know that BJ's not afraid to go back to his roots. :wacko:

Green Day is okay. Their songs were overplayed on the radio though.

I listen to them once in awhile.

I don't like rock that much, but here are some suggestions.

Good Charlotte, Bullet For My Valentine, Sum 41.

That's all I can think of at the moment. ^^;;

- xd3vilx

Latest posts

Back