Anyone...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stereo

Reaction score
I need new anime to watch, or I fear I may implode. D:

Just note, I've watched A LOT of anime series. Don't list any main stream.

Notes;;

Yaoi = <3

Action/Romance = <3

Begin. -cuts rope-

It would be hard to recommend animes because I dunno which ones you've watched.

But since you've watched A LOT I think you've probably watched all the ones I've watched o.o'

I made a topic like this a while ago, heres the reocmendations i got:

Bleach

Death Note

Fruits Basket

Wolf's Rain

Black Cat

Yu Yu Hakusho

Rurouni Kenshin

Naruto

Cardcaptors

Naruto Shippuden

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(sp?)

Azu Manga Dioh

Ranma 1/2

Magical Pokaan

Lucky Star

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

The Familiar Of Zero

FullMetal Panic

Karin

Elfen Lied

Clannad

Kanon

Air

Higurashi no naku koro ni

Sailor Moon

Pet Shop Of Horrors

Venus Vs. Virus

Code Geass

Shugo Chara

School Rumble

Ouran High School Host Club

Prefear

Rozen Maiden

Chobits

Junjo Romantica

DN Angel

Digimon

Princess Tutu

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Nanaka 6/7

Aishiteruze baby

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Lupin The 3rd

Witch Hunter Robin

Mermaid Melody

Tokyo Mew Mew

PowerPuff Girls

D. Gray-Man

Matantei Loki Ragnarok

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Knock yourself out :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...okay.

Mushishi - very unique, supernatural anime with a neat main character--I can't really explain it. It's really good, though.

Gankutsuou - anime adaptation of the Count of Monte Cristo. It's futuristic, they're in space, but they still ride around on horse drawn carriages. Very...weird, but I think some movie makers could take some hints from the adaptation--it's got the same basic plot, but they're separate entities. The style is like nothing I've ever seen before...hard to get used to and some people hate it, but nice anyway. Oh, and it's shounen-ai.

Texhnolyze - I haven't actually watched it, but it's on my "To watch" list. It's cyberpunk with some battles, and one of my best online friend's favorite animes, and she has great taste. I think it'll be really, really awesome and I can't wait to watch it.

Narutaru: Mukuro Naru Hoshi Tamataru Ko - another thing I haven't actually watched. It looks cute, but it's ALIEN HORROR VIOLENCE GORE RAWWWR.

Supposedly. I think it'd be really, really funny in a twisted way.

Paranoia Agent: It goes through a list of characters who are all beaten by a kid with a baseball bat dubbed "Shounen Bat". It's heavy on symbolism, and no one's quite sure whether Shounen Bat really existed or was just fueled by paranoia. Very..."WTF?!"

Perfect Blue: It's by the same guy who did Paranoia Agent, and it's a movie. It's superb. A pop idol becomes a actress in a drama series, attains a stalker that might not really exist, and the lines of reality are blurred while her coworkers are being killed. Very "WTF?!" as well.

Need any more suggestions? i have alot of Anime, but its Subbed. You know, not the Butchered American versions.

I need new anime to watch, or I fear I may implode. D:
Just note, I've watched A LOT of anime series. Don't list any main stream.

Notes;;

Yaoi = <3

Action/Romance = <3

Begin. -cuts rope-
Try looking up shugo chara, tokyo mewmew, and lucky star on utube! It's GREAT!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back