anzfalcontchi "Hello everyone!"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anzfalcontchi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Been invited by a couple of Tamatalkers to make an account here. I am so excited and a little anxious, but YAY! Finally I have an account at Tamatalk!

Hi there! I'm DJYellow, a random tamagotchi buff who's insane.

I think you blocked me on twitter, since that at the time, I was really raging over LIFE. But enough about that.. Maybe we can start over, I think you probably are a nice person and all. Heh :)

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I am tamagotchialice, and I've owned a Tamagotchi since I was 8! I love Tamagotchis, and hopefully we can become friends! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Hi! I'm just a random tamatalker and stuff but I thought I would just come say hi so hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww! Hello and thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm sorry because I'm still learning how navigate here... :huh:

DJYellow I'm sorry about that! I actually unblock you a couple of days ago... I just try to ignore negative tweets, but hey! Let's do forget about that. ^_^

My goodness, can't believe I didn't recognize you from tamagotchi life at first! I'm much more excited now that I realize how you are~ xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I know a lot of people here have questions too. I'll try to answer as much questions as I can... I wanna check out the Tamagotchi P post too, because I'm planning to purchase one too!

Yes! I know a lot of people here have questions too. I'll try to answer as much questions as I can... I wanna check out the Tamagotchi P post too, because I'm planning to purchase one too!

Nice to see you here on TamaTalk, Anz! :)

Feel free to ask any questions if you want, there are a ton of great people in the Tamagotchi community and I'm sure we'd all be happy to help you out. After all, I'm sure we have a few questions that we'd like answering ourselves, haha.

Looking forward to seeing you around the board. Good luck with Tamagotchi L.I.F.E.!

Hi there! Welcome to TamaTalk, I'm KeroPyontchi, but you can call me Kero :) I got my first Tamagotchi at about eight or nine, but anyways, I hope you have a great expirence here and we are glad you joined!! :lol:

-Kero :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back