ApertureGotchi's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureGotchi

Reaction score
Well, here it is. My very own log. I will be logging my Tamagotchi+Color and (soon) my iD L (It has not arrived yet, so when it does, in about 2 weeks, I will definitely be logging it here. But for now, it's just my TMGC+C. Today, my second generation started. I had a boy, Kinochi, so I named him Patrick. He had a lovely walk in the garden this evening, by the hamburger tree, and shortly afterwards evolved into Ahrukutchi. He is blue and he has a little sprout at the top of his head. He went to bed at 8:00 sharp. He is so well behaved!

Oh, and I am REALLY sorry for the blurry pictures :( My iPod does not have the most hi-tech camera in the world ;) So bear with me. And the pictures are sideways :angry: Oh well. They ARE huge... :p I'll have to fix that...

img0015nr.jpg

img0019wv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, quick entry today. Nothing has changed with patrick, but we got three of his happy symbols. Also, check out my new Avatar! Made it myself! Sorry for being so short, but I am pressed for time this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back