Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli pulled her into a hug. "Please..." then he heard footsteps, and looked outside the tent. It was giant, like bigger than the trees. It looked like a human, but was all just black. The trees started to wither and die, and Eli held her close.

Pandora heard the footsteps also and she began to tremble. "E-eli..?" she whispered.

"It's Apocalypse..." Eli said, looking down. "Panda, if we die, I need to know, what do you think of me?"

Pandora thought hard. "I-i don't know... I'm too confused,"

Eli felt like he was dying, and couldn't tell if it was from Apocalypse or from what Panda said. "Why are you confused?"

"I've never actually felt anything whatsoever for anyone before..." Pandora whispered, emotion beginning to trickle into her monotone voice.

"So you have feelings for me?" Eli asked, although he wasn't implying romantic ones.

Pandora nodded slightly, still trembling. "Is Apocalypse going to kill us?"

"I don't know, but if he does...." Eli kissed her again. "That wasn't just to give you your first kiss." He whispered, again the one with a blush. He looked outside, it seemed like Apocalypse was still there.

Pandora curled up to Eli, trembling harder when she heard more footsteps. "He's coming close..."

Pandora squeezed her eyes shut, praying that Apocalypse would pass. When she heard his footsteps fade, she released a breath she wasn't aware she'd been holding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli smiled, and still held her close. "I like you a lot Panda, more than I've ever liked anyone else."

Pandora looked up at Eli, still trembling. "I think I like you too... But, I'm not sure... It's an odd feeling."

"Aw, that's...well that's kinda like love, but I doubt you love me yet. It's a romantic feeling, it means you care about me and you really like me. And I have the same fuzzy feeling for you."

"Oh, I see... So, what happens now?" Pandora asked, tilting her head and staring up at Eli.

"Well...I'm you want we could be in a relationship. It wouldn't be very different from now, we would just hug and kiss and talk about stuff. Only difference is we couldn't do that with other people, and we both need to take care of each other."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back