Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora looked all around the wrecked city, frowning slightly.

"Well, we should keep moving." Eli quickly said, feeling like the city was very familiar.

Pandora nodded, looking over at Eli. "Yeah," she mumbled, casting one more quick glance around the city. "This place is completely demolished..."

Pandora tilted her head. "Do you think you might've lived here before?"

Pandora's eyes filled with sympathy, knowing how much it must hurt to see your old home like this.

Eli pulled Panda in a hug, looking up at a building, or the remains of it. "Found my old apartment..." he whispered, slowly a tear came out of his eye.

Pandora held onto Eli tightly. "Eli, I think we should get out of here before you see anything else like this..."

Eli shook his head. "No, I gotta check for survivors!" He said, still having tears run down his face. He broke away from the hug and ran in the building, which was unsafe as it could potentially collapse any minute.

Pandora's eyes widened. "Eli, no!" she called out, looking skeptically at the building for a moment before running after him. She hoped to reach him before he went up to the higher floors.

Eli yelled out a loud "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!", which could probably be heard a mile away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back