Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora looked back down at Lucy. "I don't think he's going to remember, Lucy.."

Pandora shook her head. "Lucy, we can't force him to remember.."

Pandora nodded. "Yes, I do love him... But how could we make him remember everything? "

"I don't know. But if you love him, you shouldn't give up until you figure out a way."

"You're right..." Pandora muttered, walking back over to Eli and kneeling next to him, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Eli, look me straight in the eye and tell me you don't remember me.."

Eli looked into Panda's eyes, and didn't know what to say. Her icy blue eyes seemed so familiar, but he didn't know why. "You...you seem familiar. But I don't know why..."

Pandora tilted her head. "Maybe this will remind you why," she mumbled, leaning in and gently kissing Eli.

Eli went to pushed her away, but stopped himself, the kiss seeming all too familiar. He frowned, and looked into Panda's face, trying to see if her emotions and facial expressions could remind him.

Pandora pulled away after a few moments, staring straight at Eli with her usual blank face.

Eli recognized the awkward smile, he began to remember how hard he had tried to get Panda to open up to him.

Pandora continued to smile, hoping she was getting through to Eli.

More and more memories began to slowly come back, before Eli pulled Panda into a hug. "I remember." he whispered, breathing heavily.

Pandora wrapped her arms tightly around Eli, burying her face into his shoulder.

Lucy ran in, hugging them both. "I love you guys." she said with happiness.

Pandora's smile grew and she looked at Lucy then Eli, tilting her head slightly more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back