Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora stayed awake for a bit. After awhile, she finally drifted to sleep.

Timeskip?

Yeah

Eli woke up in the morning, looking over at Pandora. He smiled a bit, ad sat up.

Pandora was curled up on her side and still sound asleep. She murmured something inaudible now and again, dreaming of something.

Pandora woke up with a yawn. She sat up and looked over at Eli. "Good morning."

Pandora shifted so she was in the same sitting position as she had been the night before, not any evident emotion on her face.

"I slept well... Why are you frowning? Did I make you angry?" Pandora asked, tilting her head.

"No, just frustrated. I wanna make you smile." Eli explained. Just then, the tent started to shake. "Open up and give us your stuff!" a voice yelled. Eli looked over at Pandora, scared.

Pandora looked around, motioning for Eli to stay silent. She hoped that if they were both quiet, whoever was outside would leave. Surprisingly, she still didn't flash a single emotion over her face.

The tent began to get unzipped, and the bandit reached his hand in, pulling out Pandora. He held a knife up to her. "Now hand over everything or she dies."

Pandora ran thoughts through her head, struggling to break free from the bandit. Her face was still as blank as ever.

Eli looked down, thinking. He slowly walked over to the bandit, and took out some stuff from his bag. "Okay, here's some berries, here's a compass, and here...' he pretended to hold something in his fist, but punched the bandit, knocking him out. "is a punch to the face! No one messes with my friends!" Eli yelled, taking his stuff back, as well as the knife.

Pandora's eyes briefly flashed slight shock. She stumbled backwards and stared at Eli, shooting a glance at the bandit every once in awhile.

"What?" Eli asked, a little disappointing he couldn't get a smile for SAVING HER LIFE.

NICE CAPS LOCK FAIL.

"N-nothing...." Pandora stuttered, looking at the ground thoughtfully.

no, it was on purpose. like he was yelling it.

"You okay? I'm here for you." Eli smiled.

Oic xD

Pandora looked up at Eli, the shock still slightly showing in her eyes, which was unusual. "I'm fine..."

"You look like you need a hug. Time for huggles!" Eli said, hugging Eli.

OMG I told you Eli was messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back