Apocalypse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now she looked up at him with red glowing eyes, " anything," she said. "I like the sound of that."

OOC: -did not read the pages before hand-

Acadian sat down in the grass and sighed. Once again, they found someone alive and they leave. Nick layed in the grass and sighed, wiping his eyes. "It's not your fault.. they just don't understand what is going to happen," he looked up at the dark sky. "And serisously, I do not like that guy. He gives me the creeps. Really."

"Him? Give you the creeps?" she smiles slightly. "I just feel sorry for Pandora. That poor girl having to deal with his crap." She turns to Nick. "Honestly, how can you like someone who's forcing you to feel?"

Nick stared back. He knew Cadie wasn't the type to get upset or feel any emotion really. She was the strong silent type and she didn't like the concept of feelings. "Some people want to feel, Cadie. It's not only you."

Pandora gave a slight smile, tilting her head slightly.

Eli laughed. "You've gotten good at smiling. I take it you and Lucy get along then?"

Lucy hugged Panda. "I love her so much. She takes care of me and tells me stories and helps me fall asleep."

Pandora smiled down at Lucy, wrapping her arm around her. "You did the same thing for me, Lucy."

Pandora froze all of a sudden when she swore she heard Cade's voice come from somewhere. She whipped her head around frantically, trying to find where his voice came from.

"I-i heard Cade..." Pandora stammered, curling up into a ball. Her eyes flicked about nervously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora relaxed a bit until she looked outside the tent, seeing a fuzzy image of Cade not that far away. She screamed, covering her face with her hands.

Eli held Panda, looking over and seeing nothing. "Panda...there's nothing there."

Pandora peeked out between her fingers, the image of Cade still there and getting closer. "Y-yes there is! He's right there!" she yelled, pointing.

Pandora began to tremble when Cade's familiar crazy laugh filled her head. She buried her face into Eli's shoulder, hoping it all would go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back