April 1st...iD Series Tama Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get my Princess Spacey before Sunday April Fools Day. If I do I will be happy to participate in this hatch. :)

Can I join with my IDL? Though I don't really want to restart so I will begin on a new generation. Is that OK?

It's March 31st where I live! I'll join with my purple id l, but I won't be able to hatch until April 2nd. Is that okay?

Lol, I used a special trick to make my Prince Mametchi get married today (it's April 1st here). I made him marry Pompomtchi, and the egg hatched into a girl--Choboirotchi--at about 5:00pm or something...this is generation 6. I'm giving her yukky care so that she becomes Uwasatchi. I got 4 care misses in 40 minutes! XD She is now Paletchi. I am looking after her better now. :)

Sorry I was a bit late.

So at around 6:30 pm (UTC+1:00 time) I married my Pompomtchi to Mametchi.

15e8i7c_th.jpg

I got a snapshot of them kissing. Ewww!

mc9blu_th.jpg

Here's the egg.

21eajb8_th.jpg
2eq6xvt_th.jpg

And it's a boy! Then they play ball.

2wd811e_th.jpg

Then she goes away while Nittobotchi sleeps.

Now he has evolved into Kaubotchi and is sleeping. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel so dedicated, i woke up at 7:20 this morning just to hatch my iD L. xD no, it's really because i can't stand late evolutions.

anyway, my previous tamamoriritchi got married to...uh...i forget. sunopotchi, i think. she came home with a little egg, and out popped an adorable nittobotchi! i gave him horrible care and right now he's furustupatchi (or however you write it). i'm expecting a happabouyatchi, since i've only had one character from his lineage. i would love to add photos, but i don't have enough time (or an SD card slot on this computer, for that matter <_< ) so expect them tomorrow!

Booyeah! I decided to name my Paletchi Pompom. She is now Pineapple Girl! I love pineapple girl so much, I made a pic of her on my computer! But isn't pineapple girl a good care teen??? NOOOO, I want to get Uwasatchi! Now both her happy and hungry meters are half way. Good.

~ EMF :gozarutchi:

I looked at my iD L yesterday... only to find LOVELITCHI! NOOOOOOOOOOO! First I had two Mametchis, and now this is my second Lovelitchi! I made her become Princess Lovelitchi, and today I used a special cheat to unlock the date place, where she married Kuromametchi. So, yeah... This hatch is done for me. :)

~ EMF

Lala, still no photos....anyway, my iD L evolved into sunopotchi yesterday. Yup. Just waiting for his lady happy symbol.

okay, so tanner got married just now and had a baby boy. sorry for my lazy posts in this hatch, i've just been really busy. i had a great time reading all of your posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back