Aqua Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Tamagotchi are so much better, but I have a blue aquapet, it don't do much but it is kinda cute!!!............ :lol:

I can't beleave anyone who hates aquapets!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :p :mametchi: :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to see one look at my avatar.

Accually aquapets are neat. I don't have one :huh: but I'm getting one! As you can see, with nintendogs, 3 tamagotchis, and 1 nano kitty, I do live virtual pets. My first one was my nano kitty, and I still have her! I think aquapets are cool, they may not be a great virtual pet, but there like a fish that doesn't move much, doesn't need to eat that much, and doesn't poop! I want to collect all of the aquapets, and I will, maybe, I'm not sure. But they do sound cool. I can't wait to get mine!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Aqua pets are more like decoration than virtual pets to me. You can't tell if they're hungry or when they want to play.. you must admit though, they're creeping adorable, but just really boring. There isn't much to do but watch them dance, feed and talk to them.

I have a Bunni Aquapet they are neat just not as fun as a Tamagotchi :)
Small world...

I GOT SCAMMED!!! DANG AQUAPETS! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: ^_^ :eek:

I ordered two aquapets, one was a raindrop and the other was a cloud.

When i got them in the mail, one was COMPLETELY broken and the other one had really dirty water! :eek: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So thats why i threw away my aquapets.

smart isnt it? :mimitchi:

TamaGripzBurritos B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back