Are Dorotchis rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karoline

Reaction score
:kusatchi: [SIZE=8pt]I have a Dorotchi and my friend said they're rare..[/SIZE] :wub:

well she went from: baby - mohitamatchi - hinatchi - and now shes a dorotchi at generation 2 with 7 training points.

I dont know if this is true but when your teen has two minutes left to evolve,let it die. When it is ready to turn into an angel, reset it. hit download and after a few minutes your teen tama will turn into a dorotchi. Thats what a girl told me

No Tama is really rare, apart from Nazotchi and the debug characters.

Some people just find some characters rare, because they have never got them. Someone may have Mimitchis all the time, and someone thinks Mimitchi is rare because s/he never has got her.

Different people take care of Tamas differently. Some people take always very good care, and some people forget their Tamas all the time. This causes some people to never get some Tamas.

yeah, to tell you, all the tamagotchi character in the character chart are not rare. the only rare ones are the debugged character and nazotchi. like, i got a hidatchi before, there are a whole bunch of adult form that you can get from, so there is a little chance that you will get a certain character and then you will say it is rare because you always tried to get it but you couldnt, the only rare ones are nazotchi and the debugged characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back