Are Goths at Your School? ( NOT PUNKS )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
I have a few goths at my school... there funny to wacth but then they give you this Glare........ O_O

You shouldn't be labeling them and singling them out. Most people don't even know what the term gothic means... Besides that, just because they dress a certain way does not make them bad people...

I knew a few people at school that dressed in black, I've done it myself. They were great people, as am I. ;)

I Agree ^

No, Theres No Goths In My School

There Was Another Board About Hating Preps...Bleh Labels

This Is Offensive To Me Because I Might Become A Goth And Because My Sisters A Goth But She Doesn't Have Fantasys To Murder People Or Do Drugs

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Theres No Goths In My SchoolThere Was Another Board About Hating Preps...Bleh Labels

This Is Offensive To Me Because I Might Become A Goth And Because My Sisters A Goth But She Doesn't Have Fantasys To Murder People Or Do Drugs
"Characterized by gloom and mystery and the grotesque."

"Goths" dress in dark colours and tend to be distant, grouping together (TEND TO, I dressed in all black and was very social, talking to "preps," etc.)...

BUT, they don't necessarily think about killing people or do drugs, that's terrible stereotyping. There are preps that do drugs and want to kill people... It's not just a certain group of people.

I'm offended by everyone in this thread. D:

Opps...Sorry If Offended You ;)

Thats How People Look At Goths At My School, They Think Goths Like To Murder People

Ps: I Voted ''I Like Cake'' Its Delishious

Opps...Sorry If Offended You :lol: Thats How People Look At Goths At My School, They Think Goths Like To Murder People
It's all right, most people just don't know.

Well, a LOT of people have the thought "I just want this person to die," but nobody goes through with it. "Goths" are the same way. ;) They may seem like they like to kill people, but they don't and won't. They're just people that like to wear black and be different.

Opps...Sorry If Offended You ;) Thats How People Look At Goths At My School, They Think Goths Like To Murder People

Ps: I Voted ''I Like Cake'' Its Delishious
Yah well at my school there are goths and they do drugs and they all tried to comiit suicide once and one did it was very sad and also they are very rude to us an dignore everything we do or say and they don't know anything because of the drugs so sorry if people say about goths but at my school some of it is true

Yah well at my school there are goths and they do drugs and they all tried to comiit suicide once and one did it was very sad and also they are very rude to us an dignore everything we do or say and they don't know anything because of the drugs so sorry if people say about goths but at my school some of it is true
Okay, just because at one school there are some idiots that fit a stereotype, does not mean everyone is like that. ;)

Okay, just because at one school there are some idiots that fit a stereotype, does not mean everyone is like that. ;)
Sorry i know but at my school that how everyone thinks of them and paeople can be so stupid that they forgte about how people ared ifferent and because they are "goths" dose not mean that evry "goth" is like that sorry

I have a few goths at my school... there funny to wacth but then they give you this Glare........ O_O
There's lots of goths at my school, and how are they funny to watch? There's nothing wrong with them, tamaprincess weirdo. And they probably give you the glare because you're rude to them.

ugh peope like you just make me sick B) :p the goths arent the probem PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PRBLEN SO SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE LITTLE PREP

ugh so annoying

ugh peope like you just make me sick :p :p the goths arent the probem PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PRBLEN SO SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE LITTLE PREP
ugh so annoying
Uh... Hypocrite much?

Seriously, don't tell them to stop making fun of people and then make fun of them and call them a name and label. B)

I don't like their views on goths either, but still... C'mon...

Uh... Hypocrite much?
Seriously, don't tell them to stop making fun of people and then make fun of them and call them a name and label. B)

I don't like their views on goths either, but still... C'mon...
hahaha hiprocrite

she has no right to make fun of goths they prolly do that because of those stupid preps acting like there all that i cant stand when people dont under stand what its like to be them then point stair and laugh at them I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!

it is approprite to call her a stupid prep because i have a reason for it! And stop acting like its wrong to use labels EVERYONE USES THEM EVEN YOU........hiprocite

There is this one girl. Shes nice though. Not gloomy or anything.

I don't really care. I dont hang out with her.

I voted the spammy option ^-^

Anyway, no there are no Goths...

hahaha hiprocrite
she has no right to make fun of goths they prolly do that because of those stupid preps acting like there all that i cant stand when people dont under stand what its like to be them then point stair and laugh at them I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!

it is approprite to call her a stupid prep because i have a reason for it! And stop acting like its wrong to use labels EVERYONE USES THEM EVEN YOU........hiprocite
No, you don't have a reason to do it.

And I didn't label you, I said "hypocrite much?" I implied you're acting like a hypocrite, which you are, not that you are one [in general]. There's a difference. :D

Besides all that... You don't know that she is a prep. And, since you're saying all this about "not understanding what it's like to be them," etc.... On that same note, you don't know what it's like to be the original poster, whatever their social status.

You can stop shouting now. I know what it feels like, too, I've been labeled wrongly before (as I've said, I've been a "goth" before, only to turn around and talk to everyone--they sure do get surprised when that happens).

So, practice what you preach. If you don't want her pointing, you shouldn't do it either. :) :)

last year i saw about 3 of them they were in 8th so they graduated! but i ALWAYS with mi friends would watch them or stare they stared back at us cause were all weirn pink purple and bright colors it was funny! lol!

No, you don't have a reason to do it.
And I didn't label you, I said "hypocrite much?" I implied you're acting like a hypocrite, which you are, not that you are one [in general]. There's a difference. :(

Besides all that... You don't know that she is a prep. And, since you're saying all this about "not understanding what it's like to be them," etc.... On that same note, you don't know what it's like to be the original poster, whatever their social status.

You can stop shouting now. I know what it feels like, too, I've been labeled wrongly before (as I've said, I've been a "goth" before, only to turn around and talk to everyone--they sure do get surprised when that happens).

So, practice what you preach. If you don't want her pointing, you shouldn't do it either. :( :(
ok i kinnda have a reason for it she is acting like one,

i didnt say you labeled me i could care less what someone told me what i am on a computer,

i dont know she's prep??im not 100% sure she is but im preety sure,

your right i dont know what its like to be the "original poster" no ones a real original,

yea we all get labeled we all give labels you no special cupcake,

im only poining because people like that are one of the main resons why people suffer deppresion they try to put everyone down to make them feel better about them selfes

what every im gonna go sit in a corner in cry :(

ok i kinnda have a reason for it she is acting like one,i didnt say you labeled me i could care less what someone told me what i am on a computer,

i dont know she's  prep??im not 100% sure she is but im preety sure,

your right i dont know what its like to be the "original poster" no ones a real original,

yea we all get labeled we all give labels you no special cupcake,

im only poining because people like that are one of the main resons why people suffer deppresion they try to put everyone down to make them feel better about them selfes

what every im gonna go sit in a corner in cry :)
MsKtty is right- why do you have the right to label someone when you get mad of them labeling other? Now how does that work?

Please chill a bit and think about what you are actualy saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back