Are Tamagotchics Even Popular Any More?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i really dont know cause some kids like them and some dont it is werid well you anwser the gustion do you think they are popular and it they are why (if you can explan why their popular) and if not why (if you can explan why they are not popular)

[SIZE=7pt]I still love Tamas, but I just don't feel like playing with mine anymore. :huh: [/SIZE]

If my dad gets a new battery for them, I'll start them up again. :rolleyes:

I think they're pretty popular. I know they were when they first came out in 1997. I don't know many people who have them because I rarely leave the house. But I think they've probably come back. Too bad fads die out though.

I think they are pretty popular still. Look at how many members we have on this site, and how many new members every day. I think it says something for it! When I check stores that carry Tamagotchi, the stock rotates very quickly at every store except for one(Wal-Mart in the Boondocks!), and they sell out of them quite quickly as well. The craze is certainly not as intense as it was the first time around, but that is the natural progression of a "hot item". Bandai didn't do too badly bringing the craze back to the U.S. , though! :rolleyes: They've done it once, more than likely they can do it again!

Aubrey

I think Tamagotchis are popular among people. But I think alot of people are afraid to really show that they like them. So they hide the fact they have one. I know when i was still in school i would hide them in my pocket and just pull it out a little but to see if it needed anything and if it did quietly played with it with the sound off so noone would hear it.

I also think alot of people that doesnt like them or makes fun of you because you have one is either because they secretly have one...secretly like them...... dont understand them..... or want one...but they are jealous of you because you have one and they dont.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]i read somewhere that tamagotchis r still on the #1 on the 100 best toys in the world and they r number 1[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22pt] I don't really 'like' tamagotchis much anymore...but they're quiet popular. [/SIZE]

:gozarutchi: tamagirl777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back