are tamagotchi's going out of style

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are tamagotchi's going out of style

• no way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont no

• yes

• what do you mean

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i dont no if it will ever go out of style. tell me what you think.

* Moved to What's On Your Mind? *

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess tamas would go out of style,

but that unlikely to happen in a VerY long time!!

TaMaS are the best!!!!! :huh:

In the netherlands they already are out of style, thats why Bandai never released any other tama's than gen 2.

And that's why everybody here is making fun of me for having them, and that again is the reason I have to buy mine from all across the world :s

i guess tamas would go out of style, but that unlikely to happen in a VerY long time!!

TaMaS are the best!!!!! :rolleyes:
This is what we said the first time 'round.

Me and my friends: Tamagotchi is the best!

*5 minutes later*

Me and my friends: Ooh, Pokémon! O_O

Tamas have never gone out of style!

If they did, Bandai would amaze them back to it. Tamagotchis are highly rated from all over the world.

Videos, pencils, chop sticks, necklaces AND Tamagotchis!

There is probuly more we know about, and don't. Tamas will always be popular to US!

Thats the only thing that really matters. Try and be unique.

Yes they will.

They did after a while when they were originally released in the mid-late 90's.

They will again, unless they keep upgrading them to do better and better things.

And to be honest, they can only go to far until they become too expensive for children to buy any more.

Plus, they get boring after a while. Trust me, I've been through this before. :ph34r:

I'm just reliving my childhood with a lot of things at the moment because I don't want to grow up (prospect of University is scaring me)

Everything goes out of style at some point. Nothing lasts forever when you're talking about kids toys.

as long as they keep getting better, they won't go out of style....think about how they'll be in like, 2012!

BUT! Tamagotchis will NEVER EVER EVER EVER be out of style to me!!!! :D

Never!The'll stay in style for another 100 years!

Where I live they never were in style! I have never seen anyone besides me with a tamagotchi. The were only a little popular here when they first came out in the 90s, I can't remember if they were even popular then but my brother said that he saw someone with one a loooooong time ago.

No way are tamagotchis going out of style! In fact, tamagotchis are really in style now! It's practically impossible to get one in most places! :unsure:

They aren't out of style here! (well, for the younger kids anyways) It is almost impossible to buy one from a local store, because of shipping delays... :huh: I bet they will be gone then too, once they ship more, though. :(

[SIZE=21pt]NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they can't go out of style I got 5 people to get them in 2 hours and 75% of buyers already used to have a tama so that means tama addicts(like most of us) will keep it going going[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back