Are Tamagotchis "taking over" ur school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are tamagotchis super mega popular at ur school?

• Yeah Im sure! Everyone has one!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most of the students have one.

• I guess...

• Only I have one

• Only a few kids have them.

• NO WAY!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
Tamagotchis are REALLY taking over my school, except the ppl who have them really dont know much about them. They dont know about the versions, they all have V3s but they dont know it, they think it's the first version. ^_^ So I think if I say I have V4 they might say.."WTH???!!! But I have like the first version so shouldnt that be V2?" lol! ^_^

Anyways, its like everyone in the 3rd and 4th grade have one. Except theres only 4 ppl in my class with one.

Definitely! Okay y'all, so, first, me and my friend Corie have one. (Yes, she's a girl) Then, my other two friends Andrea and Britney get one. Before you know it EVERYONE has one. I mean seriously, y'all, WHAT'S UUUUUUUUUUPP? :p :p :p :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Definitely! Okay y'all, so, first, me and my friend Corie have one. (Yes, she's a girl) Then, my other two friends Andrea and Britney get one. Before you know it EVERYONE has one. I mean seriously, y'all, WHAT'S UUUUUUUUUUPP? :p :p :p :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:
no they aren't in mine but you still triple posted.

sadly no. i'm like the only one in my class that still likes mine. all the guys say its girly, some say they had one and then broke it either on accident or on purpose. most of them said purpose. my friends (girls) say they had one but the battery died so they got sick of it and are going to give theirs to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Middle School grade 7 only me a couple of my friends have them,

no thats so 3 yrs ago lol....j/k j/k but they were popular at mu skool 3 years ago with some ppl..now there considered ""gay"". and its uncool to have one apparently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back