are tamas good for vacation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_rikou

Reaction score
well i always liked tamas. i had a v2 and it was so cool at my school for a year then they died, i sorta foregot to take care of it then it died. then last week i turned on my tv to see a comercial for tamagotchis v3, i a going on a trip and i thought, these would be great for the plane and airports, as well as fun. so im wondering do u think i should get a v3 for my tri. i am getting one for sure this week but im wondering about the plane since i can play games but are there anythings i shouold know wel im gone, i come ehre a lot for anwsers so if u gusy got tips for my trip so i can write down since i cant come here since i wont have a comp

*Moved To Whats On Your Mind?*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good idea.

HOWEVER- you may have to have your hand-luggage checked before you go on the plane. Airport security is quite tight at the moment.

I found this snippet from the latest regulations for UK airports - I suggest you check your airlines web-site. However the definition of 'electronic equipment' is a bit vague- so I don't know if Tamagotchi's count!

All electronic equipment will need to be removed from the item of hand baggage and screened separately. We recommend these items be packed carefully for easy removal at the security search point.

PS- If you play with it on the plane, I suggest you turn the sound off so it doesn't annoy other passengers!

Yep, everything that spudilike said pretty much covers it. Also, if you're going to bring your Tama with you on your trip, you have to be very careful not to lose it. I brought one of my V1s on a trip once and I put it in the pouch on the back of the seat in front of me on the plane, and I forgot about. Now my Tama has been flying around for a while ^_^ .

i dont no for sure but tamagotchis mite b considered as a electronic so u mite not b able to take it on a plane

i dont no for sure but tamagotchis mite b considered as a electronic so u mite not b able to take it on a plane
They are electrictronics, and you can bring them on the plane.

Trust me, I've taken my Tamagotchis around the world and back.

I've taken them to:

Japan

UK

Sweden

New Zealand

And they've never been a problom on the Plane :D

//CS

ok well turning off sound is a good one, i got my new tama v3 today, yay. i am going on air canada to edmonton. and aircanada will let me bring a psp on the plane, trust me ive dont it before so im sure they will let me have my tama, also im going to be at the mall and such so i bought a tama lan yard, i knew that i cant lose it if u put it in my pocket so i got a kanyard for my neck. i think my tama will be great for west ed since my girl friend will be shoping and my tama will be great for when im waiting for her. also for the plane do u think that since i will be turning off the sound that i should keep it on my lanyard so i can check it without digging threw my carryon bag every 15 miniutes

Hey that's great-

And yes- keep it on your lanyard on the plane then you wont drop it under a seat or anything! Have a good holiday!

(just one thing- I never said in my reply that you couldn't take a Tamagotchi on a plane- only that you MIGHT have to have it screened before you took it on because of all the new security measures that have been introduced recently :mimitchi: )

ALWAYS when you take your tama to a store on on an airplane put it on one of those necklace keychains cuz once when my tama was in my backpack and it was open and you could see it I caught a boy reaching to get it but I grabed my tama before he touched it

dude was it a baby or a little kid that was trying to steal it, also im going to have a great trip, also where i live there arent that many saftry percuasions. they let kids bring almost any electronic on the plane after tehy scan it, they just ask u put every metal objest in a basket while they put it threw an x-ray then its given back

ok thanks u guys thats great for the help, im leaveing wedsnday so i wont be on from wednsday till monday so i hope this place is still open when im back lol

Well, tamagotchis can't entertain you for hours on end. They are fun, but it's not something you are able to play, and play, and play, and play with. You should probably be able to bring it on the plane. You may want to bring something else to entertain you also.

ok u guess thats true. i have a psp tht im bringing but im also going to be going on a new airline thats in my city and it has a game/tv/movie player all in one. its like a media player built in the plane, that means i can play anygame they have on the plane and watch nonstop simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back