Are the Entama and Uratama good versions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuribotchi

Reaction score
For christmas, I'm gettting $100 dollars. I'm going to buy a Tamagotchi iD, but I'm also wondering if with the iD I should buy an Entama or an Uratama? What I'm looking for are, are the games fun, are they well worth having in your collection, and how are they different from the V4/V4.5.

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Uratama has blue pixels for a start, just something different. :)

Also, both the Uratama and Entama are different from their corresponding English versions- different characters, games etc.

I would read the links jappyx posted in the above post. Both tell you lots about the version and the features unique to each.

Oh, and congrats on getting that iD! :)

To complement jappyx's post, I don't have an EnTama but I do have an UraTama and I like mine as well. :D I like the fact that it has blue (my favorite color) pixels. An EnTama can connect to the UraTama and exchange gifts and play games (which are really fun), but it's too bad they don't mate. I'd just have one of each and not have to worry about buying duplicates for that purpose. I personally think they're both worth having in a collection.

There are two releases of EnTama. The EnTama (original release) has round beads on the strap. The beads on the EnTama CYOI strap are different - roughly square in shape. The top row on this page shows the three EnTama CYOI shell patterns: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/entama/lineup.html Note: the second row on that page shows the two Hanerutchi2 shell patterns. As you can see, they look physically the same as an EnTama. Internally, they're completely different. They're based on characters from a Japanese comedy troupe.

Anyway... back to the EnTama vs EnTama CYOI: Other than the beads, only the built-in games are different. Below is a quick guide how to play the EnTama CYOI built-in games.

Intelligence: The Turtle teacher is carrying stacks of books - in each hand and balanced on top of his head. Your goal is to keep him from dropping the books. When you see him start to sway to one side, nudge him upright. Press the A (left) button multiple times when he starts to sway to the right. Press the C (right button) multiple times to when he starts to sway to the left. If you nudge him in the wrong direction, or aren't fast enough, the books will topple over. This game lasts 30 rounds.

Style: The Gotchi King is wearing some fancy eyeglasses. He can make their pattern change. Unfortunately the pattern on one side keeps changing on its own. Press the B (middle) button when it's pattern matches that of the other side. This game lasts 6 rounds.

Kindness: The Flower Teacher has aphids! You've got to pick them off before they harm her. Aphids will appear as a small skull symbol on her petals. Move the petal selector counter-clockwise using the A (left) button, or clockwise using the C (right) button. When you've reached the affected petal, press the B (middle) button to pluck off the aphid. If you pluck off a petal that doesn't have an aphid on it, or you're not fast enough, you lose. This game lasts 100 rounds.

Note: if you decide to purchase an EnTama CYOI, take care to not confuse EnTama CYOI with the EnTama "CIAO" shell patterns.

get an entama im only on my first adult but i really enjoy it i love the games each one is different

game 1 is luck i think i was sure theres a pattern but its pretty much luck in my own experience it lasts 6 rounds

game 2 collecting the clothes just a nice simple game which lasts 1 hundred catches and

game 3 is hammering the blocks nice simple and uses timing

I really the characters animations and E-tamago is SO much better than the v4 tamatown i myself dont have a uratama so i cant judge but i am going to get one they look fun (hopefully its not so hard to take pics of like the akai)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back