Are there any wave 2 tama-gos left in USA stores?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber-Cakes

Reaction score
Hello! :)

I am pretty sure this is the right place for my question.

I am wondering if anyone in the USA has found any of the wave 2 tama-gos or figures left in any stores lately.

I've checked my local target and walmart. They don't have any left. Toys r us only has a few wave 1 figures left also.

So basically i want to know if there are any other stores with these left that you've seen. I live in Pennsylvania but if you've found them at a store in your state i think it'll be worth checking the same store here.

Thanks for any help! :)

I see some wave 2 tama-go time to time in my Target store... But usually the boxes are kinda ruined. (Probably from storage since they fall because of the box shape)

I figure I will find some at random in TJ Maxx (Or whatever store similar to them)

oh thanks! I will try the next closest target. It's less shopped at so they might still have some left! :)

Target is a good place to check but also try Big 5. they still have wave 2 I got my black one there they used to be $20.00 then they lowered it to $10.00 =)

You are welcome, I hope you find one. They are becoming rare in stores... but there is always a chance to find them. Big Lots. Its always different to me when I go in. They still have toys from years ago.

i bought mine online

and WAITT can someone also answer this

Q:

ARE THERE STILL ANY TAMA-GO WAVE 2 FIGURES LEFT IN ANY LOCAL STORE (IM DYING TO GET ICHIGOTCHI AND PONYTCHI!!)

Target is a good place to check but also try Big 5. they still have wave 2 I got my black one there they used to be $20.00 then they lowered it to $10.00 =)
okay! i never heard of big 5. When i google it i only find a spoorting goods store.

You are welcome, I hope you find one. They are becoming rare in stores... but there is always a chance to find them. Big Lots. Its always different to me when I go in. They still have toys from years ago.
i wish i got one when they had them at my closest target. I was like "hmm i don't really want a second tama-go". haha i regret it now. I will try big lots too. I saw music stars there before so i guess it's a possibility the tama-gos got shipped there too!

They should be in USA. Here in Australia is a shop that sometimes sells stuff from other countries such as America, and they have the wave two Tama-Gos there but nowhere else.

Is that the only Toys R Us near you? I might be wrong but I think when I went to mine they might have had them. There's also always Amazon, eBay, or such.

Is that the only Toys R Us near you? I might be wrong but I think when I went to mine they might have had them. There's also always Amazon, eBay, or such.
i am going shopping today a few cities away so i am going to check their toysrus. I never saw the wave 2 at my toys r us but it's sort of dinky.

After today if i can't find them i am going to get one online. I found the pink tama go i want for 13 dollars and the figures of wave 2 for 5 dollars each. It's not too bad i guess.

Ive heard some people mention that they found some at ROSS and D.D.'s discount stores. Its kinda like hobby lobby. Hope you have those there to check out. I used to find my v4s and v4.5s and music stars there for like $5. (A year ago i think)

I see you live in the U.S. I don't think that this would be much help to you, as Party Packagers is in Canada. -_- I got the entire Wave 2 set with 3 Tama-Gos and 6 Gotchi Figures at Party Packagers for a really cheap price. They included the tiny DVDs too. They have the Let's Go! Tamagotchi! anime series on the little DVDs. ;) I even snatched a V4 Pet Pouch there! Haha. :D I'm pretty sure I got my entire lot for $26.87 with no tax. :)<

$1 = Gotchi Figure 1x

$5 = Tama-Go 1x

$4 = Pet Pouch 1x

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you live in the U.S. I don't think that this would be much help to you, as Party Packagers is in Canada. -_- I got the entire Wave 2 set with 3 Tama-Gos and 6 Gotchi Figures at Party Packagers for a really cheap price. They included the tiny DVDs too. They have the Let's Go! Tamagotchi! anime series on the little DVDs. ;) I even snatched a V4 Pet Pouch there! Haha. :D I'm pretty sure I got my entire lot for $26.87 with no tax. :)<

$1 = Gotchi Figure 1x

$5 = Tama-Go 1x

$4 = Pet Pouch 1x
that's awesome! you are lucky! I wish i had that store here.

I actually found my second Tama-Go (a second wave Kutchipatchi) last week at a Tuesday Morning for $6.99. What a steal. B)

I would recommend searching stores similar to Tuesday Morning like Ross or Marshalls. They always get toys and stuff from other stores that didn't sell well. They turn around and sell them cheaper. If you're lucky you may find one buried within all the toys. What a treasure to find. :newmametchi:

I actually found my second Tama-Go (a second wave Kutchipatchi) last week at a Tuesday Morning for $6.99. What a steal. B)

I would recommend searching stores similar to Tuesday Morning like Ross or Marshalls. They always get toys and stuff from other stores that didn't sell well. They turn around and sell them cheaper. If you're lucky you may find one buried within all the toys. What a treasure to find. :newmametchi:
oh wow what a good price!

i checked ross's today no luck. there's no marshalls around here or tuesday morning but i still have big lots and ollies to check before i give up. lol.

Edit: whelp i've finished my search with no finds! :(

for anyone in the Pennsylvania area i have had no luck at:

toysrus

various walmarts

ross

big lots

ollies

various targets

so i think i will just suck it up and buy wave 2 online. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.