Are these cases useful to an ID L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurita

Reaction score
Hello, i want to buy one case through ebay and i want to know if somebody have them to tell me if it is useful to an ID L.

These are the cases:

IMG_2819.JPG

tamagotchi_pet_pouch_1.jpg

I read there are no useful to a TamaGo cause they are too big for it.

They are useful...

To the Connection Tamas.

The iD L won't fit in there. Not to recommend myself or anything, but you can buy a case for your iD L here.

Here is one made by Bandai, if you want a purse-type thing. Here is one that go around your neck (although mine can, too ;) ) but I wouldn't do those, because they hook through the small bar on the back of your iD L, and I always feel like it's going to break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres 2 types that will fit your iD L.

1. TamaTomo cases available in Lavulitchi, Moriritchi (in tied up ears form) and Melodytchi.

2. Hand bags in Pink & Blue, Purple, and Orange & Black.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Violet IKR? the bar is so small...

I just use any small purse I have, I try to use one with an extra zipper pocket so I can carry around extra batteries and my itsy screw driver in case I have any emergencys. if it's just a normal small purse you can reach into the bottom and just grab your iDL. and I suggest that you make that small purse only for your iDL so nothing can scratch the screen... or if you use a big purse you can always have one of the small pockets for your iDL... I was contemlating the same thing yesterday you know I was going: aughggg what do I have that I can carry around without looking like a complete nerd? and I found this awesome small purse, I just slipped my iDL in packed my emergency kit, clipped my v2 to the strap on the outside, presto! instant tama vehicle.

Kids, im going to open a new post called "Tamagotchi Cases", whats your favorite??

I hope Binary will post it.

We can list them much more clear.

What happen to say Kids??

Im spanish so i try to speak as better i know.

hehehe.

I though Kids was well said.

Eh, kids is close enough. :)

And just so you know, there are other admins other than Binary. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back