Are these fakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fairywhiz

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of these before and can't read Japanese but they are called both tamagotchi and uratama and the one even says ura on the device itself! I hope they aren't rip offs because it says bandai right on them and I absolutely love the circus one.

Circus

Blue with Ura on it

A third one

They have a lot of diifferent 'tamagotchi' devices I like but I dont really know if any of them are trustable.

I searched the Ebay sellers name, jr-rc, with no results.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, those are genuine.

Second, that is one of the best Tamagotchi sellers of all time. Jason is great to buy from! I've been buying from him for a good 10 years now.

Just don't do special requests and never bother him. Just make your purchase and go on your way. He likes no maintenance buyers.

So if you are on his listings, you know it's genuine.

Yes, the circuis one is nice. I have that one. It looks great in person. Very cheery design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh thank you so much!

That blue one threw me for a loop but now that I know Im so going to get the circus one! n.n

Thank you again!

I just bought the light blue one from that seller a few days ago! (although now I'm mad because I din't see the CIAO one that's my fault though! :p )

It shipped the day after very happy!

Jason does very fast shipping, for someone who is in Japan. I've bought from him before as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back