Are these good characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
Hello

My tamas just changed, they are both v2's and they are a ufotchi and a nikatchi and i just want to know if they are good characters and if you can get mametchi or mimitchi from either of them? if not what can you get from them?

thanks

~Tamagotchis Rock

You can normally get Mametchi and Mimitchi even if you start out with a teen that has evolved from average or poor care.

The adult character you will get is most influence during the three teen days.

You should to try to keep its happy hearts and hungry hearts full.

At least make sure they never empty out totally and try to catch all the training point beeps for attention so by the third day you have around 7-9 points.

Do your best to play and win the heading game each day.

This still doesn't guarantee Mametchi or Mimitchi, as there are several other Adults on the V2 that you get with high / good levels of care (like the tiger - Toratchi?) - but making sure you care for them as well as possible definitely gives you a better than average chance.

Good Luck :angry:

thank you but are they good or bad characters?
Depends on what you personally define as "good" or "bad" ;)

Lots of tama owners have heard there are good and bad characters.

Lots of tamatalkers ask if they have a good or bad character.

Definitions of good and bad characters have come about because you can only get some characters by taking good care. Others you usually get by taking average or poor care.

So some ppl say they are "good" or "bad" :mellow:

Most ppl just decide if they like their tama character or not - and get on and enjoy them. Don't worry about what other tama owners think or say ;)

You get both Mimitchi and Mametchi characters because you have cared for your tama teens well (keeping the Happy & Hungry hearts full, playing and winning the games, etc.)

The Mimitchi and Mametchi are well behaved and easier to care for. They don't empty happy hearts as quickly as some of the other characters and you don't have to keep checking on them so often... so I guess they are low maintenance.

Is that Good?

Yes, if you don't want to be attending to your tama too often...

No, if you like giving the tama lots of attention and filling the happy hearts all the time.

Personally one of my favorite characters is Maskutchi :)

I think he is really cute. He is a character you get through bad care - but I enjoy getting that character too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
None of the teens are bad because ive taken perfect care of my tamas and have gotten almost every type of teen. Usually when I take really good care I most oftenly get young mametchi, obotchi, and patapatchi. But that doesn't mean anything.

With my ufotchi it turned into a mametchi!!!! My Nikatchi hasn't changed yet!

~Tamagotchis Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back