Are these lanyards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They arnt necklaces eather, You take off your key chain thing and replace it with that thing

wrong again. xD its for your cell phone supposaidly. but you can still use it like a key chain. :3

no its a key chain, you would know that if you would read it, see "These are used to clean your screens. They hang with your tamagotchi, You can use this as keychains or other tamagotchi accessory." thats what it said.

well, i suppose its something japanese released product, i am a little suspicious and wouldnt buy them if i was you.

if you see a bandai sign [insures its real], and if you want them, go ahead and get them.

otherwise they are fake!

well, i suppose its something japanese released product, i am a little suspicious and wouldnt buy them if i was you.if you see a bandai sign [insures its real], and if you want them, go ahead and get them.

otherwise they are fake!
I don't think you have to worry if anything is fake other than the actual Tamagotchi. I don't think a little robot will climb out and mess up your Tamagotchi. Buy them if you want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back