Are these V4.5's legit?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ duplicate post, sorry! ]

Last edited by a moderator:
[ duplicate post, sorry! ]

I contacted the seller and I can buy another one (with closed shell) for a discount. :3

Sure!

sZVmnzA.jpg

I love the design as well. :)

charlieby is an amazing seller! you can def trust him I baught my exile vers off him the other day..its so darn awesome! and combine ships so if you want to buy something else itll be free shipping in the same load just msg him <3

charlieby is an amazing seller! you can def trust him I baught my exile vers off him the other day..its so darn awesome! and combine ships so if you want to buy something else itll be free shipping in the same load just msg him <3
The V4 isn't from him, but I was just about to ask this about charlieby! Because I won two auctions (and I'm having my eye on something else..), and I messaged him and asked if he could combine shipments but.. I honestly cannot understand his english.

I don't have the slightest clue what he said. And how would the payment work? I don't really understand ebay, if I go on "pay now" there I have to pay the shipping fees.. so how does that work?

The V4 isn't from him, but I was just about to ask this about charlieby! Because I won two auctions (and I'm having my eye on something else..), and I messaged him and asked if he could combine shipments but.. I honestly cannot understand his english.

I don't have the slightest clue what he said. And how would the payment work? I don't really understand ebay, if I go on "pay now" there I have to pay the shipping fees.. so how does that work?
I understand him just copy and paste the message if your comfortable and I can tell you what hes saying,anddo not pay for them until he confirms that he fixed the shipping.and when he does tell you he did, then all you do is pay now then he wants paypal so you sign into the paypal account and hit confirm :) ..I have baught 23 tama's from him so far haha I love that seller!...and OoOoOooOOOOOOOoo what ones did ya get hehe? <3 ive been watching all of his adds all the time haha <3

you know its funny cause I meant to post this comment about Charlie in another post that I had opened not here :p but it totally works out for the best eh! <3

I understand him just copy and paste the message if your comfortable and I can tell you what hes saying,anddo not pay for them until he confirms that he fixed the shipping.and when he does tell you he did, then all you do is pay now then he wants paypal so you sign into the paypal account and hit confirm :) ..I have baught 23 tama's from him so far haha I love that seller!...and OoOoOooOOOOOOOoo what ones did ya get hehe? <3 ive been watching all of his adds all the time haha <3
I see, thank you! :)

So, I uh accidentally bid on the idl lol. And I got the mothra. I wrote him and asked if he could combine shipment, hope it will work out.

I also accidentally bid on a dinkie dino knock off, do you know if he allows me not to pay for stuff? Because I don't really want it.. oh, well, my fault I guess lol.

Anyways, I'm really happy. :D And poor. ^^

Usually when you bid on something, you are in a 'contract' with the seller. This means that you can't back out of an auction.

Having said that, I do know that they let you off the hook under certain circumstances. For instance, if you entered in the wrong amount, they will exempt you from the auction and the next highest bidder will win instead.

Yeah, I know, but I asked him anyway and I don't need to pay for it, which is really nice! But I would have of course. :)

Is 20$ for shipping the norm? I ask because I don't know if I should pay now or still wait a bit.

Shipping tends to vary depending on your location. I usually pay $5 for mine.

Having said that, sellers usually give you a couple of options! For instance, shipping may be $5 for me, but I don't get tracking or insurance. Plus, it takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive. If you are paying $20, most likely you are getting express mail, tracking, AND insurance. I'm not too sure if you're buying multiple items from the seller either!

So it comes down to personal preference. I prefer cheaper shipping, but of course that changes for every transaction.

I'm glad to hear that you didn't have to pay :)

no $20 isn't the norm..if it was two auctions that you bid on then they are still both showing...just msg him and ask if he could fix it cause you want to pay today,he'll get back to you as soon as he gets it that's all I do hehe <3 I have a few things im watching right now and hopeing to get from him haha myself I have 1 set of tama's still on the way from him <3

Hahaha. They send me a new one. And that is a 4.5. Guess they really have both of them and just don't know the difference. Darn, now I have to open it. :p

I also got another Kuchipatchi pouch. That's cool.

Youre the one that got the exile from him! You lucky XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back