Are they different?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.

Don't be an idiot. Real goths are more with my Mother's generation, including her. But they pack away the goth clothes for the conventions and weekends on occasion, and live perfectaly normally.

EMO IS A HOT TOPIC TAG.

Well, emo means emotional, so that means that emo people are very emotional, and sometimes it get to the point where they get so mad at someone or something, that the cut there selves. They also like black, yelling music, and death. If I am wrong, then please correct me, and if I hurted anyone in any way, than I am sorry.

Well, emo means emotional, so that means that emo people are very emotional, and sometimes it get to the point where they get so mad at someone or something, that the cut there selves. They also like black, yelling music, and death. If I am wrong, then please correct me, and if I hurted anyone in any way, than I am sorry.
No. No.

Emo people are not emotional, and that is an incredibly horrendous stereotype.

I like black.

I like metal.

I'm not emo.

And when I say Emo is a hot topic tag I mean that for the label. There is an exception for people who don't claim emoness and shop at hot topic.

Yes they are different.

And I don't know WHY emo has to be so popular. Kids at my school over use its meaning. Not only that, they don't know what a goth even is!

I don't really understand what an "emo" person is, I mean they act like they're so tough, yet some people say " emo" means emotional and then that doesn't really mean they are tough, but more easy to get to. I just don't really know what an " emo " person truly is.

<3 ~~Loola~~ <3

No. No.
Emo people are not emotional, and that is an incredibly horrendous stereotype.

I like black.

I like metal.

I'm not emo.

And when I say Emo is a hot topic tag I mean that for the label. There is an exception for people who don't claim emoness and shop at hot topic.
yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

do you have any idea that emo stands for emotional?

so yes yes yes, it IS emotional. it is kinda a label. but not exactly.

and the person you quoted was exactly right. they bottle up their feelings to the

point where they almost explode. so they cut themselves. people do like black and metal.

you are right. that doesnt mean they are emo. they are only emo if they cut themselves.

(i dont know much about goth though. i personally think that goth is way more of a label than emo.)

yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
do you have any idea that emo stands for emotional?

so yes yes yes, it IS emotional. it is kinda a label. but not exactly.

and the person you quoted was exactly right. they bottle up their feelings to the

point where they almost explode. so they cut themselves. people do like black and metal.

you are right. that doesnt mean they are emo. they are only emo if they cut themselves.

(i dont know much about goth though. i personally think that goth is way more of a label than emo.)
No. Goth is an actual style. Goth is not when you wear black. It is when you appreciate the music, views, etc, etc. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back