Are they fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially I answered no... but you learn something new everyday!! I didnt really know about the JD company or anything, but now I do!!! Glad I checked this out, because I almost bought Honeys off of ebay a few times!! :huh:

They look like bandai tamas covered in paint
I think so too. Honey Lovers are not a member of BanDai virtual pets, even if I thought it was tamagotchis in twin packs. I live in Europe, and own only connexion tamagotchi's but I have never seen twin packed tamagotchi's. Honey lover is not its own virtual pet, it's a rip off product, decorated with bandai tamagotchi characters. I would have bought it if I wasn't warned first. I don't think it's a good idea to ask the seller if this is a real bandai product, but ask them if they know that they are trying to sell a rip off product - because they may not know it. I've seen a JD product before, and the background inside is also

very different. I've never seen a football court inside a tamagotchi.

[SIZE=13pt]Yes the are indeed FAKE.[/SIZE]

I looked at them on ebay HERE, and saw that it had no BANDAI logo anywhere on the package.

And it looked VERY VERY poor quality.

::ITACHI::

yes they are fake but they need lots of love and care just like a regular tam.

WHAT IS A HONEY LOVER????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
OF CORSE THEY ARE YOU WOULD HALF TO BE BLIND NOT TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is it???

but also, it doesnt mean that if it doesnt have a bandai logo, its fake.

cause some fake ones HAVE bandai logos.

They aren't even Tamagotchis, they cannot be fakes. They're just their own virtual pet.
actualy JD made em look EXACTLY like tamas and SAYS that there tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back