are u a flirt?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derek95

Reaction score
i was just wondering cuz i do flirt with almost all the girls whether i do it on my own or by accident,i wonder if it's a bad thing do u ppl noe?

Flirting isnt a bad thing. A lot of people flirt without meaning to, its kind of just something we do.

If you are ALWAYS flirting with girls they may only see you as a flirt which will either get a bunch of girls to like you, or chase them away because you're 'just a big flirt'.

The only time flirting with a lot of girls is bad is if you are already in a relationship. Then it isnt fair to your boyfriend/ girlfriend.

Happy flirting.

As long as the flirting is appropriate and you're not with someone and doing it than that's fine. I'm a girl BTW..try to resist the temptation. LOL I already have a boyfriend.

I'm not a flirt... Too shy. :furawatchi:

But there's nothing wrong with flirting. 'Tis natural. :rolleyes:

It's only bad if you're in a relationship with someone, and you're flirting with someone else.

Ooh, I just realized this poll is for the men-folk... Hope ya don't mind my butting in. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone told me I was a big flirt in a room full of people who really knew me, they'd laugh their faces off. Nu, I'm not much of a flirt. xP

I don't mean to flirt or anything but people sometimes but rarely say "Stop flirting!". I really don't mean to, I just talk to them a little and my friends jokingly tease me about it! :angry: I purposely flirt with my crushes though! LOL

Oh...is this a topic for guys or girls? lol! XD

Its fine aslong as your not in a realtionship with someone.

Some people say I do flirt, honstely I dont notice it.

Its alright to do it as long as you feel comfortable.

Thats a big no no for me. I hate flirting.

Im a flirt and everybody at my school knows it. I flirt with guys i like and they usually flirt right back!! So im a flirt~O~matic

oops i just realized it was for guys only!! see ya

Well.. I know I don't flirt with girls. xD

I have a few friends who are guys, and I've been accused of flirting with them a ton of times. I really don't catch myself if I am, and even if I do, it's totally unintentional. I even talk to my boyfriend more like a friend when we actually do talk. xP

Theres many reasons why I don't flirt. Mostly because guys in my school think it is the worst way to get together / they really don't notice.

Resons:

- If I do flirt with a guy, my best friend just jumps to conlcusions, and that makes me angry.

- Guys are idiots, (At least at my school) and insenitive

- People manipulate with that crap >.>

Another thing is, I don't want a guy liking me just because i'm good at flirting. I want a strong guy who will hold out with me until the end. Which most guys I dated failed to do >.<

So... That is why I don't flirt. If you think I'm weird thats fine xP

Heckawabob yeh!

*Curse words will now be changed to stupid made up ones. -TW/P*

I don't. I don't need a boyfriend.I'm always strict and polite and I don't dress *rudely* to attract guys.

Guys always run up to me asking me out.Are those guys crazy?!! I have the worst face EVER! Is it true that I'm cute?

-.-

Oh my goodness... I'm a big flirt! XD

No not really, just with the guys who make my heart stop and my stomach flip. And, that's only... one or two people. I'm not in a relationship and I'm not uncontrolable at flirting, so don't think I'm obsessed! I just like the feeling you get when you really care about a guy, even if he doesn't feel the same.

Lol, this topic was a genius idea. I'm totally not shy either, I'm more of the person who walks up to people and treats them like their my best friend. Friendly.... that's the word. :ph34r:

I don't. I don't need a boyfriend.I'm always strict and polite and I don't dress *rudely* to attract guys.Guys always run up to me asking me out.Are those guys crazy?!! I have the worst face EVER! Is it true that I'm cute?

-.-
You're probably realy pretty, you just see yourself different than other people do.

Maybe they also like your personality. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back