Are you a Boy or a Girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a...

• Boy 8-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boy 13-18

• Girl 8-12

• Girl 13-18

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
o my god do not put your freaking information on the internet ever hear of stalkers i was stalked befor your idiots

o my god do not put your freaking information on the internet ever hear of stalkers i was stalked befor your idiots
Exsuse me?

Idiots? We have been here much longer than you. Putting your age is okay, just not your birthday, name, ect. There is no rule saying that we can't put our personal info, it's just a tip. I won't report you, but please don't tell people that they're idiots.

i'm a 13 year old girl, and to the other person no one knows who u are by just saying how years old you are their are billions of 13 year old girls in the world. no offence but i aint gin=vin away my name or adress am i??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, it's up to you wether to give a little personal info out or not.

We are not idiots.

I am a girl. There are millions of girls in the world, aren't there?

I am 13 years old. There are also millions of people who are 13 years old, right?

So you see, putting your age and gender on the internet is hardly dangerous at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back