Are you a doglover?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all dogs. :]

I went to a dog show once. It was pretty much awesome. ^^

Oh jeez, I have to really think about this--I like a lot of different ones... Hmmm..........

Poodle

Dalmation

Pug

Bulldog

Huskey

I don't know if I can pick. B)

I think I'll go with Huskey, I've liked them forever. :)

On another note... I don't see Bedlington Terrier, Pomerian, Skipperky, American Eskimo, Chihuahua, Malamute, French Bulldog, Boxer, Doberman Pinscher...

(Sorry if I spelled a couple wrong)

There's quite a few more breeds that are really neat. B) The list goes on.

BORDER COLLIES! They are sooo cute! I got one called Molly.

German shepards are alright too. They are easily trained and they are smart. I used to have one called Rex, but we had to put him down 2 or 3 years ago.

Well,i'm not a big fan of purebreds but i love it when the poodle and the labradore mate(creating baby labradoodle pups) labradoodles are so awesome!!!.I don't have a dog but i am a massive fan of them,but i am getting a dog after christmas.(Hopefuly,a labradoodle).

I LOVE dogs! they're my fave animal :) i have two dogs, a collie(lassie) called Cass, and a yorkshire terrier called Charlie <3

Cool i love shibas! i love all dogs xD i just randomly put my username as Husky_shiba because i was looking at pics of them at the time and thought they were so cute... lol

Out of that poll it's an Old English Sheep dog - I used to have one when I was younger and she was cute and fluffy :) .

But my favourite now is a Lhasa Apso, that's what kind of dog I have. He's so cute!

There's a dog groomer with a very handsome poodle named Jecht. She changes his hair a lot and he's a very smart dog.

I like the beauty and brains part of a Poodle... I sorta want one (standard, although little ones are cute)... but I also want a bulldog (English or French), Huskey, Malamute, Pomeranian, and about 20 other breeds. ;) And Shiba's ARE cute, I almost forgot about them.

Anway, this is Jecht:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

There's a dog groomer with a very handsome poodle named Jecht. She changes his hair a lot and he's a very smart dog.
I like the beauty and brains part of a Poodle... I sorta want one (standard, although little ones are cute)... but I also want a bulldog (English or French), Huskey, Malamute, Pomeranian, and about 20 other breeds. ;) And Shiba's ARE cute, I almost forgot about them.

Anway, this is Jecht:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
I'm not one for poodles, but that's adorable XD

I <33 doggies.

My favorite kind of dog is a Beagle. :furawatchi:

♥CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back