Are You A Fast Typer On The Computer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

by203trek104

Reaction score
Hi,

I Was Just Wondering If You Are A Fast Typer On The Computer, If You ask me then the answer will be:

"I Am As Fast As Ever"

B~T

Please Reply.

I think so. My freshman year in high school I had to take a typing class (which they've since changed) and I remember I had 50+ wpm (word per minute). I don't remember the exact number, but I know it got higher than that sometimes and was lower on some exercises (like the ones where I had to type backwards).

I can type without looking and read a piece of paper and type it onto the computer... And if I know what I'm typing instead of reading off of something, then I'm pretty good at going even faster.

I mess up on spelling some things, though, and bigger words I have to take a second look at, LOL. But, the internet browser I use has a built-in spell checker, so that helps. <_<

I am really fast and I dont look at the keyboard. It was different when I first joined TT.

I learned typing in the fourth grade. I don't have to look at the keyboard, and I keep my hands on the home row and use the correct fingers, etc. I can type properly, and fast to sum it all up.

My dad is a computer fanatic, and I swear he types so fast it's unbelievable.

I got most of my typing speed from him, and I think I'm pretty fast. I was on the computer since I was around 4, so I think I know what I'm doing.

This keyboard that i am using is bendy so it is ment to make typing easy. And It Is, I Am Now Looking When I Am Typing,

I am pretty fast. Like everybody tells me I am super fast on the computor. I was the only person in elementary to get a computor lab award for finishing 25 levels of typing. And trust me, the last 5 were super hard!!! But I am in 6th grade now and I type about 40-50 words per minute or something like that.

I've never took typing lessons, but I'm super fast. xD I can type a THOUSANDS of words a minute.

I am the fastest typer I know, but my typing isn't the 'correct' way, but I don't care.

The only down-side to my fast typing is sometimes, since I'm not looking at the keyboard, I'll press the wrong key and not realise it, making a spelling mistake.

I do it alot, but I also edit my post if I do. :)

If you want to become a fast typer in no time, just use the computer everyday and memorize where each key is. It's simple!

It's impossible to type thousands of words a minute. Maybe a hundred, but not a thousand. In 4th grade computer classes, they made us use this typing website to help us memorize the keys, and we did that for the whole year, I'd practice at home, and ever since then, I was typing the proper way, and fast.

Very. I think.

I don't use the "proper" method. My middle fingers, index fingers, and thumbs do the typing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess so. I hated keyboarding class, but at least I don't type with one finger now. :rolleyes:

I am a kind of fast typer.

Sometimes I don't need to look at the keyboard.

I haven't really been a fast typer before.

But when I started to go on the computer alot, I can type fast.

But sadly, I type the improper way.

Lol.

~ Koto

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned typing in the fourth grade. I don't have to look at the keyboard, and I keep my hands on the home row and use the correct fingers, etc. I can type properly, and fast to sum it all up.
See, I'm fast and I can go without looking at the keyboard for asome things, but others I can't. And I don't use home row, I stink at home row so I don't type properly. I can type very fast though. ;)

Broken~Wings

I can really only type with my pinkie and index fingers. Force of habit.

I'm not a super fast typer but I can go rather fast if you wanted me to. I can't type without glancing at the keyboard either because although I know where on the keyboard the keys are my hands are never positioned in one place so I have to look to type.

I make alot of spelling errors too.

i type pretty fast. and i can look at the screen but i have 2 look back down at the keyboard to make sure that i am hitting the write buttonss.

I would say I'm a pretty good typer. I don't know my WPM though. I could find out on my typing program but I don't want to look for it right now. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back