Are you afraid of needles?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I was bothered by a needle was when I was having blood drawn for some testing. The Registered Nurse was completely unable to find a good vein in one arm (inner elbow) and after so much poking, she switched to the other arm. The first arm ended up being severely bruised - I looked like a drug addict. :\

Aside, I hope that people would be a bit smarter and avoid piercing themselves with dull, unclean needles or those piercing studs from guns. The safest way to get pierced is to go to a piercing parlor and have a certified and experienced piercer use a proper sterile needle.

Well, I've gotten my ears pierced 4 times in my life.

And that includes my cartilage, with no freezing.

I don't know why, but that did'nt scare me as much as getting a vaccine.

The thought of something going through my muscle turns my stomach.

I think I never took a shoot. o.o'I don't know, I never seen how sharp those needles were, I probably wouldn't be scared, probably. :(
You've never had a shot? Isn't it required to go to school though? My school always makes us give them a record of our immunizations at the start of the school year.

I don't like shots. Not because I'm afraid of needles, but because it hurts. The last two shots I got, I was thinking "Well this won't hurt that much" (I was lying to myself, to make me think it wouldn't hurt.). Then, when the shot went in, I thought "That is one of the most painful things that has ever happened to me. Take it out!", Then when the shot was in, I thought "See, this doesn't hurt that much. It's not actually that bad." Then, when they take it out, that's always the most painful part of the shot, and that's when my eyes start to water and I feel like bursting out crying. And my arm also hurts for a week afterwards.

I think I never took a shoot. o.o'I don't know, I never seen how sharp those needles were, I probably wouldn't be scared, probably. ;)
You've most likely had a lot of shots.

When you're a baby you have to go in for boosters every once in a while. Also like Fluffums said, you usually have to get them before advancing in school.

Going into 6th grade/middle school Washington state requires kids to get an MMR(Measles, Mumps & Rubela) shot before you can start school.

I think there was one before kindergarten too.

I have to get a flu shot EVERY year!

I HATE NEEDLES! :wacko:

IF I COULD I WOULD KILL ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GIVE ME A SHOT!

I also have a problem in the kitchen...If I have to use a knife for anything I go wacko and my Mom has to cut everything... :lol:

AND I WANT TO BE A VET!GEEZ!I NEED A LOT OF HELP IF I WANT TO DO THAT PROFESSION! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't until afraid of needles until when I was getting a flu shot, I fainted after, and they thought I had an allergic reaction so I had to go to the hospital :(

I wasn't until afraid of needles until when I was getting a flu shot, I fainted after, and they thought I had an allergic reaction so I had to go to the hospital :(
Aww, that's too bad. :wacko:

I passed out during a finger prick! Yeah, I just adore needles...[/sarcasm]

Ugh, I have to get my shots like the day after my birthday! -cringe-

BOB, GET IN THE CAR! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!! :c -hides under bed-

Eehhh. I don't really care about needles. All I know is that needles are good for you. Yea I know, that sounded weird. LOL. But I meant the "good" needles not the "bad" needles. Teehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back